Reina

Betrayal, what a cold feeling. The floor feels just as cold, it has a sting like a thorn. The halls all look the same, they all have the same white bricks and cement floors.

The two guys dragging me are both dressed the same these big rubber suits. I can tell I was drugged everything is moving in slow motion, just like when you are drowning.

I can feel the sting from the floor all over now as I am thrown to the ground. There are these black shoes in front of my face.

"Get up" hissed this deep voice, he sounded like he was going to be the one to kill me. I try my best to stand but I am so out of my own mind I cannot even see straight.
"Oh, for the love of god, get her up" he hollered at the men behind me. The grasp the men had on my arms seemed like they were not planning to let go.

"Reina Pierce, you are staying at the Sudbury Mental Hospital." He had a chestnut skin tone and pitch-black hair that was slicked back.

Behind him stood a young man he did not look to many years older than me; he had the same chestnut colored skin his hair was longer and curly. The older man turned and looked at the younger man "Enzo take her to her room"

The younger man started to walk away; I am pulled not far behind him. He walked with confidence, pride. We stopped In front of this door with a small window that is frosted a bit so your only able to see out of the middle of the window.

The younger man opened the door, they threw me in so quickly I thought I might hit the door. "Meals are at 7:00 AM 12:00 PM and 17:00 PM" he hollered at me right before he closed the door.

The room was small It has a small cot in the corner with, it had a small sink on the other corner, and at the end of the bed I had a small desk. Everything was rounded off no edges in the whole room. It wasn't until now I realized I was wearing nothing but a paper hospital gown, there is no heat at all here. I finally sort of stable my self and i get into the cot but the blanket is like paper as well. Its better then nothing.