I cant help falling in love with you..

📇📇📇

First off, I'd like to say thank you to my friend Teddy (lopkaja) - whom practically begged me to let him write this too and for helping with ideas, editing the story to make it more enjoyable for you all! Requests are currently open too!
Enjoy! :)

It was a late Friday night at the TVA, with the beautiful moon glistening in the plain darkness, obviously joint with nothing but the silence of the night, that was freakishly calming, enjoyable even.
Loki, as one does, was walking through the calmness that laid itself out throughout the corridor- he was ready to go home after an extraordinarily long, boring day of work. The man yawned to himself as he opened that large brown door that had led to all the office cubicles and the interview rooms where he met his.. Friend, Mobius. The raven-haired male was about to turn on the lights, until, of course- he'd found a letter planted In front of his eyes- like nothing, taped onto the deep brown wall. The god had figured that It was obviously a handwritten 'note' of some sort from Mobius. How could he not? The aspects of his handwriting were far too obvious, his handwriting was indeed quite easy to recognize after all.
The letter wasn't too long, thank the lord. In fact it actually, for once made the man a little excited, the letter read-

'looking for your jacket, Lokes?
follow the red tape on the floor
and you'll get it back,
-Mobius'

Loki smirked at that and let out a sigh through his heart-warmed smile. "How childish." He muttered to himself as he glanced at it again, re-reading it and even chuckling a little. "Aren't we a little too old for pranks?" Loki had thought to himself whilst folding the precious little thing to hide it in his back trouser pocket.

"I can't believe I'm doing this.." Loki had started to doubt himself and his actions because lately, he'd do pretty much anything for his 'friend'.
He began following the red tape that had been neatly laid out on the smooth wooden floor. That, being lit up by the peculiar wheat-colored lamps.
As Loki walked along with the tape, the speakers, that he wouldn't have imagined to turn on at this hour, had turned on to present something he didn't expect. It had given him a little shock, as he was so invested in following the tape.
"What?" Loki had quickly and quietly sighed to himself in confusement and stopped right in his tracks. Looking up towards one of the speakers, which had been giving out static sounds until he heard a guitar-strumming song. It didn't take him a second more to realize what had come on.

As Loki kept on walking with their hands in their pockets, the tape came to an end- finally, and in a navy blue room with four huge doors alongside white numbers on them such as:
'RM 452'
'RM 15'
And so on.
He had spotted yet another note taped onto the wall with Mobius' obvious handwriting.
'elevator
13
-M'
See, Loki was very confused by now, as they had no idea what all this could possibly be about. What did he mean, elevator? He let out a sigh and tilted his head up, slumping near the walls and sitting down on the cold, grey floor as the music from before started playing in the background. They smiled to himself as the familiar sound filled his ears.. Now they could hear it more clearly, the tune, the melody had sounded more special to Loki than ever. He tapped the side of his leg, in time with the beat. Cross-legged as he started to loose himself more and more to the song, still holding on to the note.

"Wise men say, Only fools rush in.
But I can't help falling in love with you."

Loki sat there, looking back up at the speakers, the melody, the tune, It all came together slowly. "Sly bastard." He had smiled, and shortly after that started to bite on his nail, wondering to himself, admiring the fact that Mobius had remembered his favourite Elvis song, 'Can't Help Falling In Love With You.' It was his favourite because after he joined the TVA, Mobius had found a Cassette tape from 1996 which had the song on it, and with that, Loki had realized something that made his heart beat in a way that he could never imagine. He'd always see Mobius smile when being around him, all giddy and shit. He noticed the way Mobius had acted differently In front of other people and actual Loki himself. He couldn't help but observe the fact that when he was around, Mobius seemed happier.
Mobius seemed brighter.
Mobius seemed..