Chapter 9

He asked me to stay over and I did I smiled staring at him since he was fast asleep next to me.
Fuck he was so hot I felt him stir and I closed my eyes pretending to be asleep I could feel him staring at me.
"Why do you have to be so cute"
He asked sighing heavily running his thumb down my cheek.
My hips buckled as he palmed my morning hood leaning down he whispered in my ears.
"I know your not sleeping such a dirty boy pretending to sleep while I feel him up"
I mewl arching of the bed when he squeezed me.
"Your naughtier than I taught"
he got out of bed and walked off leaving me hard and wet I heard the shower running.
"How about I treat you to breakfast baby".
I nod unable to say anything he was only in a towel drying his hair, he walked over crawling on to the bed stopping between my legs.
"Use your words"
"Y-Yes".
I squeaked out absolutely turned on.
"No you say yes daddy".
He husked out My eyes roll back I came in my pants with a loud needy moan as I bare my neck. I blinked as the fogged cleared and My eyes nearly popped right out of my skull at how wide they were I could tell I was red as a tomato by how hot I felt.
"Omg that's never happened before I-"
His eyes sparkled amused getting off the bed he took out a buttoned up shirt and started to get dressed.
"Here shower"
He throwed sweat pants and a shirt at me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
His phone rang and he got up to answer it.
"I have to get to work baby".
He finished the last bites of his pancakes.
"Why don't you come by my office later".
"Yes daddy".
I whisper as he pull me into his chest.
"See you later".
I watch him walk off down the street and smile bringing his shirt to my nose.
"Creepy doing that outside a restaurant".
"Magen what are you doing here?".
"Having coffee".
she rolled her eyes as if it was obvious she headed down the street and I turn going into my car