What will happen Now

I woke up not long after on the Stolas' octavia's bed, I woke up to her on one side of the bed, she waited so long, she was still awake, I put my hand on hers, she notices and hugs me, I hug her back, I start crying instead of her this time. "What's wrong?" she asks me as she looks at me. "I feel horrible." "Why" she asks. "I killed a man who broke into our house, I didn't hesitate, I KILLED SOMEONE!" I cried to her. "You did it so that you could save us and dad from harm N/M, he is now gone, you saved My dad and myself from harm." she wiped away the tears on my face and we kiss, Stella looked through the door at us, but I had my suspicions that she hired Striker to kill Stolas. I got out of bed and we walked out of the house. 

Time skip: 1 hour later

we had walked along the streets, we were walking to my apartment and stopped at the skate park for a little. "man I wish I brought my rollerblades and show these guys how it's done." I told her as we sat on the bench looking at the kids playing. Octavia looks at me and I to her we smile and lean in for a kiss, this time we do. "You know what sounds good right now?" She asks. "What does?" I ask. She looks at me. "sausage olive and pepperoni pizza" she tells me with a smile. "Done... there's a pizza place not far from here... and we could have as much fun as we want forever." I tell her she looks in confusion. I pull up a ring, she puts her hands to her mouth. "Octavia Goetia... will you marry me." she starts to tear up. "Yes... I do." she reaches for me and kisses me. 

I start tearing up too and we let go In happiness. "What will happen now?" she asks me. "We live our life as best as we can." I answer. Here's the thing, Life is a train wreck filled with sweet commercial breaks in between, and it was time to return the our regularly scheduled program, so I passed out. next thing that happened was I was told I was dying, Specifically from Stella. "You're fucking, You're not fucking... I sense fucking." I said as I was confused, apparently the other half of the bullet that I sliced in half went into my chest. "We can try to remove it but the infection could spread." Stella tells me. I looked over to Octavia and she was asking Stella questions and I could tell she working on plan A, B, all the way through Z, but it was like seeing her for the first time at Loo Loo Land, I never thought that this would be the way I went out, the First time was making a deal with satan which was going to grant me power, my little mind was like okay and I wanted superpowers, all I had to do was die, then Wound up here, but if I hadn't I would never have met her.

Time Skip: one hour later

What I did was invite my friends and supposed father in law over, so that I could pass down my possessions, They all had their possessions given to them and I gave Octavia my prize. "This is my prized collection, and I give it to you." I give her my make it big album. "wham?" "No... WHAM!... make it big was the album where they earned the exclamation mark, and maybe if I come back, I will be outside your house boom boxing careless whisper outside your window." I teller as I put the album on her desk. "NOBODY IS BOOM BOXING SHIT!" she tells me as she sits down next to me. "My dad can probably help you, he has helped me so many times and healed you from the jester." "Yeah but that was like knife stabs, this is infecting, but if your dad can help me then I will take it, I'll do anything to make you happy." we leaned to each other, and kissed. I packed my bags and followed Stolas down the stairs and into a car. We drove to his house and went to his study. It was a big room filled with books and incantations, I had to lie on a table, it was cold, but my feathers tried to keep me warm. "So what we are going to do is put you through hell's worst nightmares while I get the infection out, any questions?" Stolas tells me as he ties me down to the table. "Yeah... you have some lettuce stuck in between your teeth. "He looks in the mirror and uses his tongue to get it out. "Are you ready?" "Yes" I tell him, after saying this he knocks me unconscious.

after a week of going through hell as Stolas was constantly trying to get rid of the infection, he woke me and asked me to stand. I did what he asked and he led me to a room, he laid me down on a table and held a book into his hand, a vortex flew above me as he was saying some words, I struggled on the table as I felt uncontrollable pain throughout me, I was terrified, it felt like hell, after pain, my body slowly shifted and morphed, into a new form, My face was the same, so was my voice, but I felt powerful, like I could do anything. and my feathers and skin were still there, but I felt strong. Stolas fell on the ground exhausted, I leaped off the table to check on him, he was fine but I felt worried so I took him to his bed. 

Time skip: 1 hour later

I stood beside Stolas' bed as he slowly woke up. "What did you do to me?" I asked, as I comforted him. "I gave you new abilities, you can heal faster than any harm can hurt you, and you can use magic now." Stolas told me... I was confused, because I was promised the same thing before I died, but now that he had saved me from death, I would trust the man with my life. I thank him and get ready to leave. "Where are you going?" "To see my girlfriend and friends again." I tell him and I run out of the room happily, I slide down the stairs and run out the door.

Time skip: 10 minutes later

Octavia was washing the dishes as my friends were in the apartment for a celebration, it was quiet until I knocked at the door, Octavia stops to get to the door, when she opened, she was shocked, she started to tear up. "Octavia... I'm sorr-" I said but she slapped me, she started crying and hugged me, I started to cry too and he'd her tightly... everyone was scared stiff, I greeted everyone and gave hugs. "Well... I am cured." I told them as they stood around the table, "What happened, and why do you look different." Moxxie asked as he looked at my chest. "Stolas used a spell that can regenerate me faster and new powers, so you can shoot me and I'll one fine, I've already tried." I explained, Octavia held my hand I put my hand on her face. "What about dad, is he-" "He's fine, just tired... he'll be fine by the ned of the day" I told her.

Time skip: that night

after Octavia and I had finished cleaning, we sat down at my bed and cuddled, I lightly brushed her feathers and kissed her head. "It has occurred to me N/N" she said. "What has, Via?" I asked and she looked up to me. "you never even answered my question... when shall we move in?" she told me, I looked at her and blushed. "I think so, you know what will make this complete?" I ask her, she looks up to me and blushes, we kiss and moan, she moves on top of me and proceeds to take her shirt off, I roll her over and take my clothes off, I help her and we make out some more. I hold her gently as I slowly thrust inside, she grits her teeth but moans slightly afterwards, she puts her arms around my neck. I slowly thrust, getting slightly faster and hold her. "Via... I'm getting close... Via!" she nods and wraps her legs around my waist I get faster, we kiss once more before one final thrust, it felt amazing, I released as he came as well, I fall to her side as we are both panting from so much. she cuddles me again as we lay there. "That was amazing... especially for a Virgin." "How did you know that I was-" "You didn't seem to have any experience." she tells me panting. "Neither do you, but that was amazing." she laughs lightly and we kiss, I brush her feathers lightly again and kiss her head. I wanted to do it again, but we were already tired even if it was 20 minutes. we fell asleep a little afterwards.