Description

Skylar Rown a loving caring 29 vicenarian girl who runs a flower shop her life was perfect well almost her life became flipped once she was robbed and she met someone... someone who changed her life whether it was for better or for worse her thoughts had changed completely after meeting Ethan his chiseled body on top of hers thrusting in and out. Him teasing her what it would feel like to have his hand around her throat?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ethan Valencia a 33 tricenarian demanding control freak of a person he loves to have a toy he can play with every time he comes home from work. Yet has to deal with many problems in his life he fixes some but when they get out of hand he avoids the problems his world was flipped when he moved house and his thoughts became unbearable after he met Skylar her perfect curves and what her lips would be like when he kissed her what every part of her body would taste like.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone get's a letter. Giving the description that a mascaraed will be thrown to celebrate the prince's birthday with Skylar only just able to scrape enough money for a simple dress and mask Skylar is finally ready. The night of the mascaraed arrives, during the night Skylar sits alone until someone random sits next to her whilst there is alcohol at the party she keeps her guard up when it comes to the males she has an interesting conversation with him through out the night and they exchanged numbers she didn't know who this mystery man was until he left to join the group on the dance floor. Her life is spun around one mistake made equals to many problems and many problems equals to pain and despair heart breaks made lie's exposed truths told does any contact with the prince solve problems? Or makes them worse? her hate for someone she never knew she would fall for them and she never knew she would fall for the prince either her choice between who she truly loves and who she truly wants to be with two opposite men fight for her heart until she chooses who will she pick? is she going to pick the right person? read to find out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WARNING:

~smut

~coursed language

~adult themes

~violence

~death

~drug use

~alcohol

~gore

~Mention of abuse