Chapter 4

Skylar

I walk to the lounge room and sit down getting my phone out I scroll through my social media "hey Luca Bella are you guys wanting to come out and watch a movie?" I ask "yeah" I hear Luca say "no."

"Bella get your ass out here now!" Luca yells "no."

"Don't make me drag you!"

"Argh fine!" Bella walks out of the room and planks herself next to me "what are we watching?"

"I'm not sure."

"Wrong Turn" Bella and I turn our heads to look behind us at Luca "what?"

"let's watch Wrong Turn."

"You mean The Wrong Turn?"

"It's just called Wrong Turn."

"How bad is it?"

"In what way?"

"Like violence blood horror"

"It's a horror and thriller film."

"NOPE I'M NOT WATCHING IT!" Bella yells "it's not that bad Bella."

"I hate you Luca."

"I know you do" he says smiling Luca walks out and puts the movie on and we sit there waiting for it to load the movie starts and Bella hates it already after a while I fall asleep on the couch when I wake up it's still night I look at my phone and the light is blinding but I read 3:48AM I close my phone and let my eyes adjust to the darkness I then stand up and walk to my room I lay down and plug my phone into the charger and fall asleep I wake up and its now 8:30 I get up and have a quick shower when I walk out I see Bella and Luca eating "morning Skylar."

"Morning what are you guys eating?"

"Pancakes."

"Did Luca make them?"

"Yep."

"Of course, you did."

"Common come eat" Luca says I walk over sit down and start eating "so any plans today?" asks Bella "yeah I'm heading home-."

"You're at home."

"If you let me finish, I'm heading to my old home where I was born so if you guys wanna come you can."

"No sorry I can't my parents are arranging a meeting for some shit" says Luca "and I have to go somewhere" says Bella "ok then."

"Sorry."

"No, it's ok I have to meet someone there anyway."

"Ooo is it a boy?" asks Luca "yes" Bella opens her mouth "BUT I'm helping them with something so it's not a date who would go on a date at your parents' house?"

"Yeah true" I finish eating stand up and put my plate away as soon as I turn around my phone rings, I pull it out and it's an unknown number I answer it concerningly "hello?" I ask "hi, my name is Zane" immediately remember yesterday the conversation with him I look at Luca and Bella to see them staring at me I start walking out of the house slowly "yes Zane I remember how can I help you?"

"Well, I was wondering what you do because a girl gave me this number."

"She told me the problem you were in and you in need of aiming practice."

"Yeah."

"So, when are you free to come?"

"Today now really."

"I can message you the address if you want?"

"Yeah, sure what time?"

"Say any time after 10am."