chapter 5

'PRAGATI' hai mera naam ab sunai diya?? She defines letters of "pragati" by her hand.

"Sunai de ra mujhe...behra nahi hu me.....ek baat batao" he started song again.

"To itna shock hone ki zarurat kya thi"
she narrows her eyes and turned towards Bhuvan's seat..

"Ooooo, sasta lady version of KBC.. tu apne sawaal rehne de. jo me puchunga uska javaab do" He said with sarcasm.

"Par m......."

"Chup, kuch mat bol." He winked and shook his head vigorously...

She nodded innocently.

There is silent for a while. no one was speaking anything. Bhuvan was busy in driving plus he was looking for something on his phone..

"Pp.....bh.....bhuvan woh woh s... cycle bhi humse aage nikal gayi hai. Aise chalaoge to kabhi nahi pahoch payege" she said frightenedly.

Bhuvan first saw her then saw the cycle going ahead..he raised one of his eyebrow.

"Sunn...tu, tu na ye le mera phone aur mama ka number dhund ismein se." he passed his phone to her.

"kya? Kyu?" she spoke with a rising voice..
"I mean itni raat ko mama ki thodi na phone kar sakte ho aap woh so rahe hoge na..." She gave him toothy smile After that realisation, Bhuvan had asked her to keep quiet a while back.

"Ye kya kyu kya laga rakha hai.. mujhe tumhare baare me janna hai isiliye phone karna hai waise sara kuch mujhe pata hai tumhare baare me bas iss baat ko chhodkar" He liked to know the complete data of any person to go close.....

"Are sakshat PRAGATI devi yaha bethi hui hai aur aapko usi ki details mama se chahiye.. waaaaaaaaaah kya hi bakchodi hai." This was very weird for her...

he glanced at her.

"Matlab...a....a.. me hi bata deti hu na ki mama mujhe kaise jaante hai hehe...." She was trying being innocent.

"kya hi bharosa tumhara kya pata koi kahaani banakar sunaa do." There iss 'huhh' 😒 expression on his face.

she gently turned her head towards him. She raised her eyebrows and nodded her head a little.

"Matlab aapko lagta hai ki me aapse jhooth bolungi" she gave him a small smile 🙂.

"Ha of course mujhe DM karke bolti thi DM check mat karna itna dimaag tha tere paas. To tu sach nahi bolegi iske 10% chances hai." He hadn't seen her expressions yet..

There was silence in the car. She didn't reply anything to Bhuvan.

"Bhuvan was humming something for a while and than he looked at her. The silence that engulfed forced him to look at Pihu.

"E...e.... e... e" suddenly he breaked a car. He moved towards her.

"Tum ro kyun rahi ho! Maine kuch galat keh diya kya? Bhuvan was laughing seeing her crying face but he controlled his laughter.

"Nahi, nahi aapko lagta hai me aapse jhooth bolti hu? Konsa jhooth bola hai maine? Aapko pata bhi hai mujhe kitna hurt hua hai aapke ye bolne se? she was wiping her tears and trying not crying again.

"Par..." Bhuvan try to convincing her.

"Nahi aapko to kya hi parwa hai na meri...ek kaam karo aap mujhe ghar hi chhod do meko kahi jana hi nahi hai... actually me khud hi chali jaati hu na, aapko kasht hoga mujhe chhodne aane par..." She threw her tissue out the window and opened the door to leave.

When she was about to leave the door, Bhuvan pulled her hand and she fell on his chest. Pihu looked up. They both looking in each others eyes. Neither of them wanted to break this contact. they got more closer to each other. their eyes slowly closed.
But.............
Suddenly someone hits the horn from behind.
They both quickly separated from each other. Bhuvan wear his mask and cap.

"Eee....kab se sab horn baja rahe hai sunaai nahi deta kya? Ye sadak ke beech me gaadi kon rokta hai, chalo hataao isse aur rasta khali karo..." that man was very frustrated.

"ha ha..nikaal rahe hai" Bhuvan was looking down so that the man couldn't see him.

Pihu was looking down and smiling softly so that Bhuvan could not see her blushing.
the same time song played "sawarne lage."

"Bhuvan, woh... "

"achaa tumhe ghar jana hai ya fir hum kahi aur chale?" Bhuvan already knew that Pihu wanted to clear him whatever happened a while back but Bhuvan didn't want that... so he changed the topic.

She came to know what was Bhuvan's intention.
"Mujhe jana hai............."BAM HOUSE" and she laughed with blushing.

Bhuvan looked at her knowing that Pihu was doing flirt with him.

"Par pehle mujhe ghar jana hai." She spoiled the romantic atmosphere..

" Chhie chhie chhie, pure maahol ki maa bhen kar dii...ptchh" he rolled his eyes and said.

"hihihihihi" and she laughed at her own Madness..

"par par par par par...tumne abhi tak nahi bataya na tum aur mama kaise mile the? Bata rahi ho ya lagaau phone?" He said with sudden realisation.

"Are woh kyu janna hai aapko?" She make childish face.

"tum bata rahi ho ya......."

"Are ha ha bata rahi hu na hyper kyu ho rahe ho!" She haves him toothy smile.

"actually na hostel ka last din tha aur Humne kabhi hostel se bhagkar baroda nahi dekha tha sirf yahi ek kaand tha jo karna baaki reh gaya tha to aakhiri din par ghumne nikal gaye the. Scooty me chala rahi thi aur......." she was rubbing her nails.

"ha bolo me sun hi raha hu." Bhuvan spoke without looking her.

"Aur.........." she was hesitant to speak further.