orgin island :)

Creators notes: hi! Ty for the support once again! :D
Also if you have any requests or ideas please tell I'm running out this is my last idea!!

-----------------------

Tommy walked through the rubble of his home, him and ranboo blew it up together, they had no regrets for it, they couldnt be blamed they where kids after all, Tommy and ranboo both knew that if anyone found out that they had blew the perfectly normal home up they would be sent off or exiled from there home, Ranboo being an enderman could of course teleport away with tommy if that where to happen, if Tommy was in the driver's seat, thing would've gone south, Tommy is just an avain or what Phil calls a human chicken, tommy was no chicken, he feared nothing, hell how could he? He had an tall lanky enderman who could teleport on his side, the two walked through the rubble more picking up little things they probably never where going to use, but who cared, it was just rubble after all. While walking they heard a fermilure hum of a mermaid, it was niki, she couldnt be on land for long but still she can get on land for a amount of time, Tommy grabbed ranboo and pulled him on the cliff side, the grass was taller so it would be harder to spot the two, Tommy pulled ranboo down into the grass, Ranboo and tommy unknowingly holding hands, the two hid in the grass as they saw niki, she was out of the water, she was also just trying to find materials, but it was a shame that she stumbled across Tommy's blown up 'home' the two boys in the tall grass watched as niki began to panic, she left and jumped back in the water before she could die, it was funny to tommy, ranboo keeping silent, tommy giggled a little but nothing came out of ranboo, tommy knowing when ranboos silent it's either because of philzas present time or because of a random person walking twords them, and for the two unfortunate boys it was phil walking around with the human techno, techno was no danger, he couldnt hurt the two he was simply no threat, but phil, phil was fighting, for a bird he scared ranboo and tommy, he was strict on rules around the smp, or island, The two usually stayed out of trouble but this time there was no escaping from Phil's rage, ranboo knowing he could just teleport them out knew that it would either bring phil to think that ranboo had invited a guest, which phil hated unless he knew the person or hybrid, or ranboo did something bad and he would be punished for it, it was usually never the cause when ranboo was around phil and he teleported, but ranboo just wanted to get his friend to safety, With purple particles surrounding the two boys they teleported to ranboos shack, Tommy was dizzy for a few moments but then just sat on ranboos bed and laughed, ranboo also laughed, "Oh god we where almost fuckin' caught" tommy managed to spit out from him laughes, "Yea it was a close one" Ranboo was still laughing along with Tommy, "That was a nice save I could just Kiss You!" Tommy said confidently, ranboos face flushed with a purplish color, Tommy's face was red but his confidence was bigger than just a slight redness on the face, Ranboo was sitting on the floor, tommy moved himself from the bed to ranboo, smirking tommy tugged on ranboos coat bringing there faces closer, tommy giving one last grin to the flushed boy looking him directly in the eyes, he did as he said he kissed him, ranboo sunk into the kiss, it felt nice.

----------
Orgin smp pog