Prologue - Will you?

********************************

Bushes and leaves swung back and forth, albeit rather slowly, with the cold air flew around their bodies, Tristan Reyes, a 29-years old office worker, was sitting on the bench with Mari Chan on the park, his co-worker and a friend for 4 years.

"Um, Mari? There's something that I've always wanted to tell you ever since the time we became friends."

As Tristan spoke with his shivering voice, his cheek stiffened not only from the cold wind, but because he was nervous about what he will about to say.

He admired Mari as a hardworking and a kind lady which many of their co-workers considers her as the Goddess that the company worshipped. Because of Mari's genuine personality and the aura she emits, Tristan found himself too be enticed by her. However, he was also scared due to the fact that she is not easily reachable and has a high standards for men, which led him think about his imminent rejection to the beauty.

Mari, with her sensuous lips, tried to articulate her mind with an answer to  Tristan's statement,

"Yes? Go on, I'll listen to your concerns, Tris." As she giggles.

With her using Tristan's nickname, his face eventually turned like a riped red tomato, ready to be harvested from the farmer.

"Uuu, can stop using my nickname, you're embarrassing me in the public, you know?"

"Nope, I'll still use this because it fits your cute face."

Although the tension Tristan felt before was gone because of Mari's unexpected teasing, he was still unable to tell what he wanted to say to the beautiful princess. But then again, he eventually gathered enough courage that will change their relationship forever.

"Mari, for the past four years of our friendship, my heart pounded steadily and then violently like it was electrified from the lightning of Zeus. Every time we hang out each other, my blood rises through my face like I'm some sort of an analog thermometer. When I felt down or wasn't in a good mood, You're like a Goddess, descended from the sky, that heals my wound and your smile shines the shadow that envelopes me."

Her jet-black eyes were drawing my soul to its center, her lips captivated his lust which made him think "I want to melt with her so that we will become one", her long black hair complements with her beautiful body and face, extruded like the aura of an angel, a being that he, cannot came close with.

"But even though we're heaven and earths apart, you were able to befriend me, a normal looking guy. I know it was your kindness that made it possible for us to interact with each other, nevertheless you moved my single heart with ease. You're the first women that I've truly fallen in love since I was born, a special person perfectly fit the missing piece in my heart."

As Mari's cheek reddens from Tristan's genuine confession about her, he furthermore completed his statement with these words:

"Mari, will you be my Girlfriend?"

With her tears of joy flowing from her eyes, she replied with a nod, and Tristan hugs her tightly as the leaves fell from the trees.

********************************