2

"So tell me Harhui, Nori do you have any hobbies what do you like to do" "I'm curious what kind of products do you use on your skin" "yes it's so pretty" three girls said as they say before the two siblings 'I can't do this anymore I have no idea what I'm supposed to do' Harhui thought before the girls spoke up again only this time in unison "so why did you join the host club Harhui Nori haha" they asked making the siblings sweat drop "well I joined because Harhui joined and well I need to look out for them ribbit" Nori said with a small smile making the girls coo at him, while Harhui was still panicking 'all We have to do is get a hundred costumers to request us and they'll forget about our 8 million yen debt' Harhui then calmed down a bit as she glanced at Nori 'I know just the story..sorry Nori' Haruhi mentally said before she got ready to tell the story making sure to hold Nori's hand.
"I see, your mother was sick and passed away ten years ago, who does the chores around the house" one of the girls asked as she sympathized with the siblings, "oh well Nori and I usually split up the chores, our mother taught us she was an amazing cook and when she went to the hospital she left us all kind of recipes it was fun to create each new dish especially when it turned out well and it made us happy to see our dad enjoy it, we've had a hard childhood but dad and us have managed to make it through ok" Harhui said as she reminisced on the past, "so uh is it ok if tomorrow's request to sit with you again" the girls asked finishing each other's sentences, "yeah we would really appreciate that lady's" Haruhi said while Nori nodded not noticing the other hosts watching then, soon Tamaki snapped catching the tables attention "Haruhi, Nori come here for a moment" Tamaki said making the two excuse themselves before walking over towards Tamaki "what's up" "yes ribbit" the two asked "I'd like you to meet someone this is my regular guest Princess ayanokoji" Tamaki introduced 'ah it's that girl form earlier'' the two thought before smiling a polite smile "miss it's a pleasure to meet you" "yes it is nice to meet you ribbit" the two said with a smile only for Tamaki to bolt up and try to hug both siblings but Nori quickly dogged Tamaki and watched as Tamaki spun aroun with Haruhi in a tight hug while his face was red, muttering things about them being "so cute" it got to the point that even Tamaki's regular tried to step in only to be drowned out so with no other option the two yelled the only name that came to mind "Mori senpai help us!!" They yelled making the stotic male have serious look on his face before he got up and picked up Harhui only to have his eyes widened a bit before a light bulb went off his head he then soon picked up Nori so he held both of the siblings in his arms away from Tamaki "..Mori senpai" Tamaki questioned as the male stood there hold both siblings "you really didn't have to go that far come on little one let daddy give you a big hug" Tamaki said not once changing his potion form where he stood "We already got a dad we don't need another one" Harhui said "yeah and our dad is already a handful we don't need another one ribbit" Nori said in agreement as he wrapped his arms around Mori's neck to make sure he didn't fall and to make an attempt to get as far as he could form Tamaki in cases Tamaki wanted to hug him instead of Harhui.

"Hey wheres our bags" Harhui asked " I don't know ribbit" Nori answered as they made their way towards a window before stopping, "ah are you kidding me but how did that happen" Harhui asked as she saw their bags in the school foundation "I'm not sure but it's not good ribbit" Nori said making Harhui frown "I didn't think there would be bully's at this school hmm guess their everywhere" Harhui concluded before walking away with Nori not far behind, they ran down the hall before they passed by Tamaki's regular "oh it's you two again I bet you love having Tamaki making you over and fawning over you it's useless though your always going to be a second class citizen" she spoke not once turning to look at the two, the two stood there for a couple of seconds before Nori grabbed Harhui's hand and started walking again ' I have a feeling that girl was the one who threw our bags into the pond'.

"Have you found it yet ribbit" "no not yet" Harhui said as she continued to look for her wallet while Nori looked for his keychain, ' I can't be bothered with her right now though I've got to find my wallet or I won't have money for food this week and we also have to finde Nori's keychain' "hey commoners you've got some nerve skipping out on the club like that, why's your bags all wet" Tamaki asked "ahh it's no big deal I got it" Harhui said "yep we got this ah found it Ribbit!" Nori said as he stood up again holding a butterfly keychain it was a gift his mother got him before she became sick and it is her favorite animal it was a little banged up and dirty but it was still special to him, so he shuffled over towards the edge and gently placed it down by his bag before going back and looking for his sister's wallet only to stop as they heard the water splash looking over they both were surprised to see Tamaki with his pants rolled up along with his sleeves as he felt around for something, "h-hey you don't have to do that" Harhui protested "yeah ribbit you'll get all wet ribbit" Nori agrees only for Tamakito shrug them off "ah a little water never hurt anyone besides people are always telling me I'm dripping with hood looks" he said making the two look at him in astonishment, "oh hang on a second, this what you looking for" he asked as he stood up and held up Harhui's wallet while winking, before walking over towards her and holding it out towards her "what's the matter your staring off into space" he questioned as he waved Harhui's wallet in front of her face " your not falling for me are you" he teased as he continued waving around the wallet making Harhui snap out of her trance before grabbing her wallet " no way" she denied as she looked away letting Tamaki stand at his full hight "how did your bags end up in the pond anyway" he asked making the two look away, "well uh I guess I accidentally dropped them out the window at some point" Harhui said making Nori nod his head in agreement.