𝟐~ 𝐀 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐠𝐮𝐲

So I think Shigechi is adorable af and I just want him to be happy.😤 So this chapter contains some love for him. 💖

🌸🌸🌸

  To 'celebrate your arrival', Rohan took you to a cafe that was pretty close to his house. You two sat down on a round table and had your orders taken not too long after, talking to each other comfortably.

   Suddenly, he waved at someone and you looked around to spot whoever it was. A short, silver haired guy waved back with a big smile. By his side was a tall-ish woman with long, wavy dark hair.

"Rohan-sensei!" Said the shorty. "I didn't expect to find you here..."

"I could say the same. And by the way, this is my sister... (Y/n)." He put his hand on your shoulder and you smiled a little to the duo in front of you.

"Oh! Nice to meet you! Rohan never told me he had a sister!" He took your hand for a shake.

"Yeah, he only talks about himself." You smirked, making the two strangers chuckle.

"Anyways, I am Koichi Hirose! And she-"

"Yukako..." The girl muttered.

"Nice to meet you!" You spoke, receiving a small grin from her.

"(Y/n) is gonna study at the same school as you two do. So show her around or something, she can be very dumb sometimes..." You gasped at his remark.

"Hah, it's alright. We'll take care of it!"

"One more thing... If any of you do anything bad to her, I will know it. And I will make sure that you see Heaven's Door. Quite literally."

   The couple played it off, but they secretly wondered if that was true or not. They joined you both and ordered something as well.

"How are you liking the city so far, (y/n)?" Koichi asked. You could feel a glare from the girl next to him, but you didn't pay attention to it.

"Actually, this is not my first time in here... But I like Morioh a lot! It's so different from the place I live in..."

"Yeah! You need to see the Angelo Rock!"

"Is that some kind of sculpture thing...?"

"Uhh... Not really...? But you'll like it! Or maybe you'll be weirded out... Or both, who knows."

"Now you made it look interesting... What else is there to see? Anything new?"

"Hmm, there's Tonio's restaurant! I haven't been there yet, but my friend said it's amazing!"

   Rohan was glad to see that you were getting along with other people so quickly. He was aware of how difficult it could be, but at least you seemed to have no problems with it.

   You enjoyed the new people you just met, Koichi was very nice and bright. But the girl... She wasn't rude or anything, but she was extremely quiet and her gaze was practically drilling holes into your soul... And here you thought you'd have a female friend to talk about 'female things'...

...

   After a while, you decided to part your ways. You headed back home with your brother and as soon as you got there, you flopped on the couch and rested your eyes for a bit.

   However, your slumber was interrupted by a clinky sound. At first, you decided to ignore it, but once a coin hit the floor, you sat up aggressively and spotted it. Floating. What was going on, you didn't know. Maybe your mind was tricking you, but you were almost 100% sure that you saw the coin running away.

   You ran after it and tried to comprehend what you were witnessing. Was it just the wind? Or something else? Like a ghost...? Nah, you doubted it. All you cared about was to get your coin back and find out how was it moving so fastly and so determinedly.

   Then, the small object stopped moving and someone picked it from the ground. It was a short, chubby boy with some spikes on his head. Did he do all of that just to steal you...? How dare he?!

"Hey! I think you've got my coin..." You approached him, trying not to sound rude. He appeared to be inoffensive, but you wouldn't want to upset someone you just met.

"Eh, this coin is yours...?" He asked you, gently scratching his nose.

"Ye, somehow I saw it running away from me and I ended up here..."

"Hmm... What is your name?"

"Uh, it's (y/n)..."

"Well, I don't see your name written on it! So you can't prove it's yours!"

"I... Bro, I just told you I was running after it! Can you just give it back? Please?"

"I don't knowww..."

"Oh come on, you don't need it!"

"And you do?" He pouted.

"Yes! My feet hurt from sprinting all the way here!" You complained, but it didn't seem that the little guy was going to give in. "You think we can get to an agreement?"

"I will accept 10 bucks!"

"That... That wouldn't be fair..."

"Then no deal!"

"So what do you want?"

"Maybe... You could go on a date with me!" He giggled, cheeks going pink in a matter of seconds.

   You furrowed your brows in confusion.

"That ain't happening..."

   His eyes teared up and he begun to shake slightly. Great.

"Wait, you don't need to cry! I didn't mean it in a bad way!"

   He kept sobbing instead.

"Look, I'm sorry... You are kinda cute, but you are not my type. Can we sort this out in some other way?"

"Y-you... You think I'm cute...?" He smiled, but then the tears fell like a waterfall. "No one has ever said something so nice to me! Mommy will be so happy once I tell her about this!"

"Y-yeah, see? Can I have my coin back now?"

"Shigechi! There you are you little-"

   You turned around at the unknown voice, spotting two guys that were around your age, wearing modified gakurans and similar hairstyles. One of them had a huge pompadour, and the other had an 'x' shaped scar on his face. The two of them froze at your sight, confusion enlacing their features. The one with the scar pulled the other to whisper something on his ear, but it was loud enough for you to hear.

"Oi, Josuke... Who is that cutie??"

"I don't know..."

🌸🌸🌸