The ghost?

Sidashneet along with Siddhanth and Anushka came to Mrs Robin's office.
All the others were also there. Vaishnavi ran towards Avu and sat on her knees. She then looked at Sidashi. "How did this happen?"she asked.
"She fell from the stool"Ashi told Vaish.
"Oh no, " Miss Robin said.
"Oh by the way guys...we found something...Rits.."Jannat said.
"Yeah...bhaiya..."Rits said.
It was a part of the treaty!
"But that is not all, we will all have to go searching for it" said Mallika.
"Yeah....Mallika is right we will all need to go"Sumedh said.
"OK...you'll go...I will wait with Avneet"Siddhanth said.
"I will wait as well"Vaishnavi said.
"You all go....just go..."Avneet said.
Siddhant was reluctant but finnaly gave in.
They decided that they would discuss in the principals office and then go to search for the treaty.
It was decided that Sidashi and Sumelika would search the classrooms. Fainat, Rits, Reem, Ashnoor would search the grounds.
Abhinavi, Siddhant and Anushka would search the dungeons.
As soon as they said the words "dungeon", Mrs Parindachari said no.
She said that the treaty has been lost before as well. The theif was put in the darkest cellar of the College dungeon. He was killed. It is said his ghost haunts the dungeons.
Hearing this all of them got scared. They then decided they wouldn't search the dungeon. So now Abhinavi and Sidnushka would help Sidashi.