Chapter One

(Depressed Denki Kinnie writing)

There was always something going on at UA. Whether it be people getting called on duty, or students getting hurt. One thing that class 1-A didn't expect was them getting three new students coming from America. Especially ones that are two years older than them, but one was their age. With all the shock, there was some excitement with the announcement. Even Bakugo was showing some interest but it was more so to see if he could beat them. Meanwhile the three students coming from America were preparing to travel by plane for a couple of hours to go to a school for rising heroes. Annaya was a 17 year old female who got a quirk called Purgatory, giving the user an angel and devil side.  Aspen Takeda was a 17 year old male. With a quirk called Battlefield, he can create weapons from his body. Then there was Nikkō Dōson, a 15 year old female, who has the quirk called Sunshine. She can store up sunlight and use the stored up sunlight to heal others, physically and sometimes mentally. Each coming from different backgrounds but they can rely on each other like family.

Third pov~

"So this is where we're staying?" Nikkō said with excitement evident in her voice. The group of three had just gotten out of the cab that was taking them to the apartment Aspen's father found. It was closer to the high end of apartments, having three bedrooms with a bathroom in each, security cams surrounding the building, a full kitchen, and a massive living room. How this apartment was on the cheap side (for the more wealthy side of life, said the broke person lol) these three would never know. Aspen pulled out his phone, looking at the address that his single father sent him. "Yup, this is it. If it is not then dad sent me the wrong address, I will laugh if he did."  Pulling out the keys and walking up to the apartment, Aspen double checked the number. "Apartment 13, this one is ours"

While unlocking the door, Annaya started to giggle. Nikkō turned to her cousin and asked "what are you giggling about Ann?" causing Aspen to tune in to the conversation. While still giggling she popped up "Blade was saying that 13 was an unlucky number, I found it funny because we have so much luck for one being in the same school, even in the same class." This comment causes Nikkō to start giggling while  Aspen starts chuckling. Finally getting the door open, they all walked in and saw how nice this place was decorated.

"Damn dad, this place looks like an Ikea showroom." the two girls nodded at this statement. Down the small hallway there were four doors, three being bedrooms and one being a guest bathroom. Aspen turned to the two girls who made themselves at home on the two couches. "Who wants what bedroom?" causing them to rush down the hall to claim a room. After a bit the arrangement became on the left side of the hall was the extra bathroom and Aspen's room and the right side being Nikkō"s and Annaya's rooms. Lucky for them, the room was already set up how they wanted it.

Nikkō's room was mainly made up of soft pinks and whites, with hints of rose gold. The rug was super soft. The closet was huge with sliding mirror doors. The bed has a plush white headboard with the same surrounding holding up the bed. White and pink bedding with multiple pillows.  A rose gold chandelier and bedside tables. Lamps on each one, each being rose gold and pink. A white desk with a glass top with a fluffy chair, pens and lamps on it. Curtains were a blush color with a rose gold curtain rod. The walls were covered in a beautiful wallpaper of a blush pink and white.

Annaya's room was full of warm colors. Mostly of reddish brown, soft pinks, white, and some dark brown. A rug with white and browns. Fairy lights were around the room giving a soft light. There were a good bit of plants around the room. Sheer curtains were hanging on a black rod. Light hardwood floors. The walls were cream and one accent wall was a black chalkboard wall with the words 'hello beautiful' in cursive. A painting of a panda that Aspen made for her 12 birthday. The desk was a beautiful caramel brown. The bedding was a cream comforter, reddish brown, light pink and cream pillows, and a reddish brown throw blanket. A black bed stand was holding up the bed.

Aspen's room was on the darker side of the color wheel. His walls were of a dark grey with one wall being covered in manga panels from his comfort animes. The floor was of a cherry red wood stain. A rug being of a spiral of white and black. The bedding of black with white strips (think jack skellington's suit) with white and grey pillows. The ceiling was painted to look like a starry sky. A book shelf was across the bed with a tv in the center. The shelves were filled with his horror games and movies, mangas, books, his gaming systems, and anime. The desk was an L shaped in the color white. A gaming PC, pens and art supplies were stored in/on the desk with a white gaming chair. Grey blackout curtains with a black rod. A couple of framed anime posters were on the walls too.

Each person was in awe of their dream rooms. Each one tailored to each person. Nikkō squeals out of excitement, while Annaya and Aspen are speechless. Walking into the room and started unpacking, still looking at the beautiful rooms. It was still early in the day so after unpacking, Annaya looked into the cabinets to find they were empty. 'Darn' she thought while closing the cabinet.  Turning to the others saying "No food, is there a store nearby?"

Nikkō popped up saying she saw one in the drive over not too far from there. All agreeing to head there, they started out not forgetting to lock the door behind them.

*Time skip to after the store and they got home (food had been put up and it was night night time) , because Author-San is too lazy to write that*

It was now night and the three were chilling in the living room after ordering some pizza as Aspen was too tired from the trip to cook. Jurassic Park was playing, helping everyone wind down from the tiring day. It was about 7 at night, and their first day was tomorrow. Nikkō was the first to stand up saying she was going to crash, and turned to Aspen. "Are you going to sleep tonight, or are you staying up? Keep in mind we have class tomorrow." he nodded "I'm going to take some melatonin, just in case. But the trip tired me out."

  (Bakugirl is writing)

Nikkō nodded, liking the answer. She then  goes to her bedroom and flops onto her bed, gets comfortable and falls asleep. While Nikko sleeps, Annaya and Aspen sit on the sofa in the living room talking about the nightmares they have been having for a while. "It's always the same ones over and over again. I try to think of positive things before I go to bed just so I can try to make the dreams I DO have positive". "I get that too" responded Aspen, which made Annaya feel a little bit less alone about how awful these nightmares have been. "Mine are regularly the same but I have two different kinds of nightmares, and those two are regularly the ones that get repeated". Annaya felt worse about Aspen's nightmares more than her own since he came in pairs.

"That must suck". Responding to Aspen's comment. "How so"? "Well because you get the same amount of nightmares as me but you get two different ones. It's like getting buried alive in a nightmare and being drowned in another". This comment made Aspen realize how much his nightmares actually sucked since he kind of got used to them at this point, especially being past trauma, it made it sound like it REALLY sucked. Annaya also felt a little different about her Trauma experience since hers wasn't physically and emotionally traumatic like Aspen's and Nikko's, hers was just emotionally traumatic.

Aspen and Nikko knew that there was always that little line drawn that Annaya didn't fully relate to them as much as they did to each other. Annaya was going into detail about how in her nightmare her brother kept dying but in scenarios of her being a Pro Hero and her having to save people along with her brother, but she's never able to save him no matter whatever she did, and he always said to her, "Why can you save them but not me". This killed her, but she knew that on the day he ACTUALLY died she couldn't have saved them, he couldn't have been fixed.

Aspen was talking about in one of his nightmares when women came in who were paid or they would pay for them to abuse and sexually assault him. He would also be keeping track of who would return and/or what they specifically wanted to do. And the mother would be the person to pay them or be paid. After talking about how their trauma had given them almost daily nightmares and what happened in them, they got quiet and realized just how tired they were physically and emotionally so they went to bed.

Aspen who took Melatonin didn't take very long for him to go to sleep since he and Annaya talked for a few hours and that the melatonin already probably had kicked in. Annaya on the other hand took a little longer, it took a few minutes for her to finally become comfortable and find some background sounds to listen to. After Annaya fell asleep the apartment was finally quiet.