F O U R T E E N

Diana

All I could hear was my grandma being extremely angry as she ranted to my parents that a boy was in the house. Even after explaining to her a million times we did absolutely nothing, she didn't believe it. But as of right now, I am sitting on my bed trying to pull myself together.

My parents were catching the next available flight, and it was in a few hours. Yes I had looked. I was in deep shit and needed time to prepare for hell to rang on me. Vinnie hasn't texted me or anything which I was glad of, well I hope I was. I didn't need him in trouble for something that wasn't his fault.

"Diana!"

I groaned as I ranked my hands down my face, needing the courage to get up. I knew that I had to face her, but now was not the time. After contemplating on jumping the window and running off or face her wrath, I chose the latter. Stupid me.

My feet thumped as I walked down the stairs. My eyes met her angry ones as she tapped her foot impatiently on the ground. "Your parents are going to be down here  tonight. They are worried sick about you now."

"Grandma I am almost 21! You guys act like I can't be my own self." All of it was true. They wanted to hold me and cradle me like I was their only child, which I am not. "They gave Nate free roam when he turned 18, but I couldn't get that."

She sighed, shaking her head. "You are a girl, it is different."

"No it's not! I can take care of myself and I don't need all of you treating me like a baby!" Everything I wanted to say was said. I walked upstairs as I threw on a shirt and pants and some sandals. "I am going out because this is what I want."

I knew that when I return I would most likely get yelled at like there is no tomorrow but I was prepared for that. My phone buzzed in my pocket to see Jake calling me.

"Come over to Vinnies house. Ima send the address." Then the line cut out. I wasn't to keen on seeing Vinnie so soon after what just happened but I need a break from the hectic world.

~

My jaw dropped as I stared at the house in front of me. Yes I knew he was rich just not this rich. I could feel shivers cross my body as I knocked on the door. I wasn't sure if a knock could be heard through the house. Nevertheless the door opened to reveal a shirtless Vinnie. He looked taken back at my presence and I was taken back at his bare less chest.

"Jake invited me," I said trying to tear my eyes away from his chest. Tattoos covers his arms and chest which honestly was a turn on. I snapped those thoughts out of my head.

"Oh right, yeah come on in." He turned around giving me a view of his back tattoo. I followed behind him, as we walked quietly.

A body sprang up on me causing me to falter a bit. "Diana! How our you?" Jake asked as I gave him a smile. My eyes went to Vinnie as he looked at us weirdly.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Doing the best I can do." He wanted to question me but didn't, which I was more than thankful for. Vinnie cleared his throat and jerked his head to keep moving.

My shoulders brushed his as I squeezed by him. "I have a surprise for all of you." My eyes went to Ellie and the girl she sat with. She gave me a big smile. My attention went back to Vinnie. "I have a fight coming up and got you all tickets to come with me. We leave tonight."

Ellie gave a squeal and Jake punched Vinnie's  shoulder. I gave a smile as I knew my parents were coming in tonight and I wanted to delay my time with them.

"Count me in." Vinnie looked at me with wide eyes but a smile soon spread on his lips. Slight tension lingered between us after last night but I just wanted to brush it off so our friends can enjoy our company.

Ellie got up leaving the girl in the chair as she walked over to me giving me a hug. "Good to see you. Now I can feel the tension between you and Vinnie so tell me what happened." My eyes grew big as I stared to her. She narrows her eyes at me in a playful manner.

"Later. Now introduce me to your girlfriend." She smacked my arm as I laughed.

Hey guys! So stuff is coming... can't say what exactly

Love you