CHAPTER 10 (OVA)

After leaving the palace our couple stayed at momo's grandparent's house for some days and after some time they bought a decent house on the edge of the town near a lake.Of course Bakugou was the one who helped them.

So let's take a look at a normal day in the life of our couple.

---------------------

Momo was peacefully snoring under the sheets while her husband was just admiring her beautiful wife.(Yup....They got married...They are fast)

Izuku extended his hand and gently rubbed his hand against her soft cheeks.Momo moved a bit and smiled due to the gentle touch but then izuku....

Pulled her cheek.

"Whatttttt!!!!!......Why did you do that?"

"I was just waking you up, honey"

"Are you a husband or heathen.....Who wakes his wife like that?.....People give morning kisses and you....Arrgh Don't talk to me now", and an early morning pouting momo was ready.(follow me for more recipes ).

"My,my....Is my little momo addicted to my kisses"

'I can't let him dominate me'

"I said don't talk to me"

Izuku just chuckled at her kid-like behaviour and then suddenly he carried her bridal style.

"BAKA!!" (Your favourite word @Tac_Naru XD)

Izuku ignored her and continued carrying her downstairs.It was like he was carrying a pouting kitten in his arms.They finally went to the kitchen and izuku placed momo on the kitchen counter.

"So what would you like to have ,your highness"

"Hmph!!"

"Okay then....I think I'll make tea for myself only"

"Don't you think you are forgetting your cute little wife Izu"

'It's really easy to bribe her hehehe'

In reply,Izuku booped her nose and said,"You are too cute".

The compliment caught her off guard due to which she turned into a healthy Tomato.(one more recipe)

"So what do you want to do today.... I'm free today"

"Ummm.....Let's go for shopping"

"I don't have enough money for that"

"I'll buy only one piece....please"

"That's what you said last time....And we ended up buying 20 pieces"

"I'm not the only one ,you also keep on buying those weird action figures...Who the hell is that guy with a creepy smile". [Looks like all might XD]

Before they could continue the argument, someone knocked on their door.

Izuku went to check who's on the door while momo was just busy thinking which coloured dress she would buy.

"Ooh Katsuki....Hello,how are you?"

"Hello onii.... I've something very important to talk"

"Okay...Come inside....we can talk while having a cup of tea"

------------------------

All of them were sitting in the hall,momo beside Izuku and Katsuki in front of them.

"So tell me what is it"

"I'll come straight to the point....I'm here to take you both back"

"But-"

"Don't worry about dad"

"Why"

"Because I killed him"

A/N: SO THIS WAS IT PLEASE DON'T SUE ME FOR THIS.TAKE IT AS AN ALTERNATIVE FUNNY ENDING.I DIDN'T PLAN TO WRITE ANYTHING AFTER THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER AND ALSO MY MIND IS FKED UP RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OF THE SCHOOL ASSIGNMENTS*sniff*.ALSO I WANTED TO TELL YOU GUYS SOMETHING SO READ IT CAREFULLY.

1.I WANT TO THANK MY FRIEND @Vdahiya420 FOR GIVING ME THIS IDEA FOR ALTERNATIVE ENDING.SO I RECOMMEND YOU GUYS TO CHECK HIM OUT.HE GOT SOME DOPE STUFF OUT THERE ESPECIALLY HIS NEW ORIGINAL BOOK.

2.I'M TAKING A BREAK FROM WATTPAD BUT IT WON'T BE TOO LONG.I'LL BE BACK BY NEXT MONTH.

3.AND WITH COMEBACK YOU GUYS WILL GET A NEW FIC.IT'LL BE A COLLAB FIC AND REST OF IT YOU WILL GET TO KNOW WHEN IT'S POSTED.I WILL LET YOU GUYS KNOW BY MAKING AN ANNOUNCEMENT SO HAVE SOME PATIENCE(and don't spoil anything,I know you are reading XD)

ENOUGH OF MY BLABBERING.TILL WE MEET AGAIN,

SAYONARA!!!