Strolling through London at day and clubbing at night!

Authors POV

So Tiffany and Bebe decided to go walk and shop around London. They first went to this humongous mall that had all the big name brands they wanted. They went to the Gucci store first, Tiffany got a Gucci belt and purse, Bebe got this Gucci bucket hat and shoes to match it. Then they went to the Prada store, Tiffany got the new hat they came out with and Bebe got shoes again. Then they continued to look around and buy all sorts of random items they loved.

Tiffany's POV

Me and Bebe decided to go and start buying neon clothes and stuff for the concert next week! We couldn't have been more excited, I got a neon bucket hat and neon pants that were kinda baggy but still fit well. Bebe got a neon top with some neon shoes and man does she love shoes. So when we were all done inside the mall we decided to go outside and stroll around looking at little shops and finding cutesy things to take home! Me and Bebe have two whole suitcases dedicated to souvenirs and we can't wait to fill them! We went to eat at this cute little cafe and got ice cream too.

We saw billboards about NCT and their concert coming up so me and Bebe thought this was a perfect opportunity to take a pic of the billboard and send it to the members on Snapchat and question them about being celebrities. Me and Bebe have floor VIP barricade tickets so we know they are gonna see us and ask why we are at their concert if we didn't know them. This was our chance to feel less guilty about our lie that we didn't know they were celebrities.

They snapped us back 30 minutes after probably busy with their schedule and stuff. They asked us not to say anything and obviously we wouldn't so we reassured them we wouldn't say a word about their snaps or anything. We even swore on our lives and said we would even let them sue us if we even said a word.

We talked a little more on snap and then the unthinkable happened! They ALL sent their real numbers to us, me and Bebe were in shock for the whole day after that. We didn't know what this meant. Did they trust us? Do they count us as friends now? Or is this a thing of if they give us their actual numbers will they stay more quiet kinda thing?

We were so confused! I then dared to text Jaehyun and ask why did they send their real numbers to us and his response was " We don't use Snapchat a lot so that's why we responded so slow on messaging you two back, so we decided to send you guys our numbers."

"Does this mean they want to be good friends and they trust us or could it mean something else?" I thought to myself. So after me and Bebe had went sightseeing all day, we went back to our apartment to take a break until we go back out to go clubbing! We sat in our pjs and ate our favourite pasta, while watching our favourite show. After a few episodes, we got up and started getting ready to go party and dance at the club.

I wore a short, sparkly pink dress but I was kind of shy about wearing it since it made my butt and boobs look gigantic. "Bebe, I don't know about this dress ?" I said insecure. "Girl, are you kidding me!? You look amazing!" She reassured me.  Bebe wore this slim fitted black dress that made her shine , you can be assured that I hyped her up that whole night!

My fathers owns multiple businesses including a club branch here in London, VERY  VIP! Only the top celebrities or the very rich come to my dads club.
It is very private and exclusive and since I'm the daughter of the owner I get to go whenever and bring whoever I want. Bebe and I arrive in my Mercedes Amg Gtr, and the valet takes the keys. "Not a scratch! , unless you wanna pay $120,000." I say jokingly. He chuckles "of course not , ma'am!"

But little did me and Bebe know that a few people were listening to that conversation, Mark , Johnny, and Jaehyun. They were watching us the whole time , now they know that Bebe and I are rich! Great! They are going to think that we are spoiled brats like the rest of our friends think. They smiled at us and started walking towards us !? They aren't mad or upset that we didn't tell them? Bebe and I were giving confused glances to each other. "Hey girls!" Said Mark while coming up to me and dabbing me up and then proceeding to do the same thing to Bebe. Johnny hugged us but with Jaehyun , it was a different story...

Jaehyun went to dab me up but he did it differently then Mark so I thought he wanted a hug as well...I was wrong... it led to a VERY awkward hug. Everyone laughed including me and Jaehyun! "How do you mess it up that BAD!" snickered Mark. " I thought you wanted a hug too!" I pouted. "We can try again later." He winked.

I- what? I couldn't talk for a minute like I think he noticed I blushed as well. He giggled, God that giggle was going to be the death of me and his dimples, Lord have mercy, don't get me started on them dimples!

No one else heard him say it since they were engulfed in their own conversation over something so I had to suffer alone...me and Jae just stood there, I finally broke the tension and asked what they are doing here?
Jaehyun asked the same thing right back to me. I giggled.

"I asked you first!" I said like a child and then he smirked, he smirked. Man, I about rolled over like I swear, I got dizzy. "You can't do that!" I told him. "Do what?" He said puzzled. "Smirk!" I said covering my blushing face. He got cocky about it  and started teasing me! "And I why can't I do that ?" He said while smirking, AGAIN!? Does this man want to murder me?

I grabbed him by his hand and pulled him towards the club entrance. "Ma'am, I will need to see some ID, please. I showed him for less than five seconds before he realized my name and who I was. He immediately let me and Jae in, once I got inside I realized I was still holding Jae's hand. I let go out of realization , we giggled about it but didn't talk about it. Then Bebe and the rest finally followed us in and the party started!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Answers will be in the next chapter about why they are at the club and why they are weeks early in London for their concert and will NCT find out that we knew about them the whole time!