Nightgown

"Sometimes I wonder how she hasn't missed the train once." Rone spoke when there were five minutes left until the train left "She hasn't been late once she's probably going to show up in the next minute" Hermione said calmly knowing her friend always shows up during the last minute. "Yeh Won Won. When have I ever missed anything" you enter the booth right as Hermione said that. You hug the trio and sit down next to Hermione. The train ride was fun. you caught up with your friends, ate some snacks and slept some as well.

You and your friends got out of the train and heard someone yelling at you "Y/L/N! How bout you come to my dorm tonight" "Show off Malfoy I'm gay" which earned a chuckle from Mione, Ron and Harry. "I can change that" "No you can't" You replied to him and went to the carriages.

"You know what I'm not surprised that you hate men," Harry said once you had sat down. "Honestly Draco really needs to keep his dick in his pants" "Yeh, he literally hits on everything that breathes and has a vagina." You and Hermione were talking about what a slut Draco was. While you and Mione were talking about what a dick Draco was, Harry and Ron were talking about something else filtering the girls out.

After dinner, you were in your dorm with Hermione and Lavender. You three had been sharing a dorm for all of the time you had been going to school and had become quite close sharing all the gossip with each other before going to bed.

You, Hermione and Lavender, were catching up and laughing when you looked over to Hermione and she was wearing a short, black, silk nightgown, she had worn it before but you never noticed how good she looked in it. You couldn't take your eyes off of her and you found that strange. You knew you were attracted to girls. you had known for a while now and you knew that Hermione was attractive. I mean you have eyes but you had never thought of her like that. you decided to push that thought off and head to bed. You told the girls goodnight and closed your eyes.

The next morning you got woken up by a pillow being thrown in your face." Oh come on five more minutes" you say throwing the pillow back at them. And now you're cold. "Give me back my blanket" "Ummm...don't think so," Lavender said, put the blanket on her bed and left the room. "Here" Hermione gave you the blanket "but you should really get up if you don't want to miss breakfast" and left the room.