Dorm Room (Smut Warning)

As Uraraka was trying to put Bakugou on his bed so he can sleep, Bakugou wakes up with a jump.  "Oh, shit sorry about that" Bakugou said whilst rubbing the back of his neck "u-um it's alright I was just about to leave," Uraraka said. "I mean you can stay if you want" Bakugou replied softly. "Oh sure, I guess I can stay longer since it's the weeken-" Bakugou clasped his hands on her cheeks and leaned in for a passionate long kiss. Uraraka gasped.

Uraraka returned the kiss promptly while making the kiss deeper and more intimate as ever. the pair were standing just beside Bakugous bed. As Uraraka looked down at his bed Bakugou realized and smirked. He swiftly pushed her down onto the bed as things were heating up between the two. As Uraraka was placed onto Bakugous bed Bakugou got on top of her. While the make-out was getting deeper and stronger Bakugou ran his hand down her thigh, Uraraka Whimpered. Bakugou realized that he's getting good reactions he quickly followed with more. 

Eventually, Bakugou put Urarakas legs around him. Uraraka became shy since she was wearing a skirt, you could see everything. She Blushed, Bakugou Smirked. Uraraka started to take Bakugous shirt off revealing his abs and toned body. Bakugou quickly responded and took off Urarakas shirt. Bakugou started kissing her neck leaving his marks all over her body, Uraraka was whimpering. Bakugou started trailing from her neck down to her collar bone. As he reached her cleavage he began to take off her bra slowly. When the bra was off he clasped one of her boobs and started to suck her, Uraraka couldn't hold back her moans. After Bakugou was satisfied he began moving slowly down again, now he was at the waistline of her skirt.

Bakugou Moved his mouth back up to Urarakas mouths, his fingers began tracing the waistline of her skirt waiting for a response. Uraraks hips began to slowly shuffle and her thighs began to move around his torso, this was a sign to continue. Bakugou slowly put his hand under the waistline of her skirt, slowly undoing the zipper of her skirt. Uraraka was now begging for his touch. Bakugou Eventually slid off her skirt leaving Uraraka in nothing but her bottom underwear. Bakugou gulped. Bakugou slowly put his hand down her underwear, Uraraka moaned in anticipation, Bakugou had never been harder. As the pair continued to kiss Uraraka wanted more, Bakugou gave her more.

Bakugou moved his hand down further underneath her underwear, Bakugou slowly pushed two fingers into Urarakas entrance. Bakugou noticed she was wet. Bakugou began to finger Uraraka slowly enough to make Uraraka beg for Bakugou. Uraraka zipped Bakugous fly down and took his pants off, Uraraka gulped after noticing how hard Bakugou had become. Bakugou reached for the condoms in his bedside table that he had gotten from his one sex-ed class. Bakugou took his underwear off and started rolling the condom on. Whilst Bakugou was putting a condom on Uraraka took off her underwear, they were both fully naked. 

Once Bakugou has rolled it all the way down he gave her a kiss on the forehead then smirked. Bakugou grabbed Urarakas waist and started to find Uraraks entrance. As the tip of Bakugous dick was barely in, Uraraka could hardly contain herself. Bakugou thrust into Uraraka making her moan loudly for Bakugou. Bakugou kept thrusting into Uraraka harder everytime. Bakugous eyes were rolling into his head, having never felt this much pleaser before he couldn't control himself.

Uraraka was announcing that she's about to cum, Bakugou leaned in "Not yet cheeks we need to do it together". Urarakas heart started to pound again. As Bakugou was finishing Uraraka was also. They had never shared a moment like this one with anyone else before, they couldn't get enough of it. As they had just finished Bakugou kissed Uraraka on the forehead again. Shortly after cleaning up, they fell asleep cuddling.

/Hey Guys! I haven't posted on this story in over a year (yeah oops) and I don't really have an explanation so sorry. I just recently found this story of mine again and decided to write a quick fun smut chapter. I have never made a smut story before so this was at first really hard for me. I kinda tried to put my own experiences into it?? anyway, I hope u enjoyed it. IDK if I will ever write another chapter again :).\