Something.........New!

I've never been one to try new things. I was always the person to stick to the schedule and follow the rules.
   Again that's why I'm confused on why did I agree to move to Forks, Washington.
    If m so used to the normal. Why did I just quickly agree to move to rainy,misty,wet Forks.
    Maybe because I felt something pulling me there. Like something is there for me.

                       ꧁꧂

     As im packing the last of my stuff. I feel a pair of arms wrap around me tightly.
     I squeak slightly surprised and turn around fast. I see my older brother.
     "Don't do that." I giggle hitting his chest lightly. He chuckles and looks down at me. I look at his outfit (1.) why does he always wear stuff like that?
      "Hey sis do you need a little help?" He's fruity voice asks me. I nod my head yes and point to the boxes I needed to put in the car.
       He nods and goes to the boxes and pick them up with one hand. He walks to me and takes the bags out my hand and start to take them out the car.
      As he leaves i take one more look at my room. I sigh sadly, remember your doing this to try something new.
      I exit my room and shut the door. I go outside and see my brother put the boxes in the car.
      "Hey brother." I say lowly walking behind him and resting my head on his back and putting my arms around him.
        "Yes sis?" He asks me shutting the trunk and pulling my arms from around him and turning around to face me.
        "How long are we gonna stay in Forks?" I questioned.
  "Till people nosy,suspicious,or realize." I nod my head and look down.
     He wraps his arms around me and hugs me tightly. He lets go and grabs my hand and walks me to the passenger seat.
      He opens the door and i get in putting my seatbelt on he shuts the door and goes to the driver side.
     He gets in and starts the car. I sigh again sadly. B/n pets my head and gives it a kiss.
      He starts the car and pulls out of are old house driveway.
     "Get ready Forks here we come.~" Me and my brother say and are eyes glow slightly pink.