Prologue

THE FATES DO KNOW HOW TO SCREW A GUY

Langa stood at the balcony that overlooked his city in the mountains. He was the god of water and guardian of the holy mountains in the land of the gods. His ancient eyes filled with wisdom and hardships. His gaze shifted behind him as one of the spirit of fate bowed before him.

"My lord, it is time but there is a slight problem with the mate".

"What is it?" He now fully graciously faced her.

" His mate is a man, Your Grace".Surprised was not what was written on his face but anger that his son would be gifted a male mate.

"Can this be changed?"

"We can't, it seems the universe has already finalized it's decision. We have other issue with his mate".

"There is more?" She nodded

" Yes, your Lordship he is not the only god mated to the man. His cousin the god of manly beauty and manhood is also mated to the man".

"He is not going to like this but summon them both." As he sighs

" Yes my Lord".

With that said she teleported away. The god sighed again as he took one last look at the city below.

His throne room was nothing special just a circular room in the middle of his palace with a large window at the back that overlooked the grand mountains. In the front of the window sat a throne made out of wood found in the valley below. The floor was made of polished stone.

A ripple of power echoed throughout the room as the two cousins and the spirit of fate teleported into the throne room. Another ripple of power echoed as this was Langa's wife Lebo, who entered the room.

"Baba, why is he here?" Caluza eyed his cousin in disdain. They have hated each other the moment Bafana's father the god of wind betrayed their family.

"Caluza behave." His mother said.

"Bafana, where is your mother?" Lebo asked as she smiled at the young man.

In a second a ripple of power again echoed and standing next to the god of water was Bafana's mother one of the spirit of rivers.

"Sorry I am late but we had a problem with a few bad spirits." It was than that she noticed the spirit of fate standing near Lebo.

"Brother, what is she doing here?" Asked with pryful eyes.

"It seem like the universe will like to punish us more." Everyone was puzzled by his statement. "The Spirit of fate will now let us know what the curse has brought this time."

"Your Graces, it seem like the curse has not just one host this time but two. Caluza and Bafana have the curse that was cast by the goddess of love upon the men in this family."

"I thought the curse only can have one host?" Caluza's mother asked.

"Yes, it does but this time the curse has changed. But that is not all, they both share the same mate." Bafana was the first one to laugh.

"Of course it had to make this hard, so now I have to share my wife with him." Bafana shouted as he pointed a finger to his cousin who was smirking.

" No, one of you will have to win him over."

"So this is a contest now, wait did you just say him?"Caluza asked as confusion clouded his face.

"That is the other problem your mate is a man, a 17 year old at that" This time it was Caluza's turn to laugh.

"How is this even possible? Are you telling me that my son will not have children as the curse stated that the mates are the only ones who can give birth?"The spirit of rivers was now pacing the room.

" They will still have children. It seems like this mate has a womb to carry children."

"Okay I will say it this is fucked up even for us gods" Caluza shouted.

"Do you want to see him?" asked the spirit, they both looked at each other but nodded.

The spirit of fate waved a hand and snapped her fingers and an image of their mate appeared. He had caramel skin, raven black hair, sharp light green eyes and plump pink lips. He was of average height, his body was a toned muscular build.

"HIs hot!!" They both said at the same time, while their mothers just smiled to themselves.

" He will be turning 18 in 7 months so I hope by then one of you would have been chosen to be his husband". The god of water said as he teleported away.

"Your grace, spirit of fate, may I ask what sport he plays?" asked Bafana

"My lord, he plays rugby."

"The sport of men he is truly my mate."

"Your mate? We will see about that." Caluza said as he smirked.