Why Students Shouldn't Be Graded On Behavior

Do you ever wonder why students aren't graded ob their behavior? Good! Because they shouldn't, Myself being a student I would really despite that. Students shouldnt' be graded on behavior because that has absolutely nothing to do with their intelligence level and how smart they are, behavior doesn't always fall on the child, and it effects all the administration and teachers who had problems with their students.

          Starting off, behavior doesn't have anything to do with academic grades. Just beacuse a child acts up in class doesn't mean their not smart. I know plenty of people that love to fool around but shockingly have good grades. The class clowns be the main one to know a lot. Well, at least when their in class. So if the principal decides to grade students on their behavior they're behavior grade would have more power than their academic grades.

          Next reason I want to address is a child behavior doesn't always depend on the child. No one in school knows exactly what a child goes through at home. The child be abused the teacher wouldn't know. The child could have no family members and the principal wouldn't know. So to not pay any mind to what they have to deal with at home, they act different in school. It's not to bother no one, it's to make the pain go away.

          Thirdly, holding students back would disturb the teachers and administration. Would you really want a student that erks your nerves to stay another yearwith you. I know I wouldn't. I'm pretty sure if a child didn't like you, their not going to change how they feel. Their gonna get on your nerves twice as much as t hey did last year. Would you ever want that?

          What I'm trying to say is, why grade a student on behavior? It's not worth it not on either sides.