Place to go again and again

Some peoples favorite place to go to are restaurants, shops, other states, even there imaginary place, but my favorite place to go to is Haiti my home country. I would like to go there multiple times because that is where my family live and I have loaned to see them again. Traveling by  airplane is my favorite way to travel to Haiti because you get to see the beautiful sights from the air. That is why I like to go to Haiti over and over again. Now lets get to explaining this even more.      

       Home is a very good place to go to, But going to your home country might be even better to go to over and over again. Going to the beach and feeling the Ocean breeze is my favorite thing about Haiti ( next to food). Climbing a mountain may seem tiring but in Haiti when you get to the highest state and see the view you would be amazed. There many interesting thing that you can find when you hike up a mountain like wildlife, caves, People even. That might one reason there is no better place then home country.       

         Getting together with people you care about can bring great feelings to yourself, that why getting together with family is important. My family has many great qualitys there greatest quality is throwing a party. They make great food and entertain there guest in the best way they can. My family also has a spiritual side the greatest thing we love is God because he has cared for us a lot. Having a family is like having everything you ever wanted.    

        To me there is no better way to travel than by airlines. Yes sure it can be a little nerve racking at some time but once you get in the air it would be worthed going through all that trouble. But once your in the air it feels like you could never come back down. That why traveling by airlines is the best way to travel.