𝑇𝑜 𝑀𝑦 𝑆𝑡𝑎𝑟

It all happened suddenly once in a morning , I had to find 2 boys to make them win the national competition of singers.

_______________________
__________________________________________♡

"So , you are saying that I have to find 2 boys to sing , and me alone???!!" Atsumu says as he is standing in front of his dad office , the miya family has a big company that is specialised in entertainment and has many bands that are known to the world .
"Yes , Atsumu , it will be a new start!" His dad claps his hands as he is setting on his office chair looking at his son with a challenging look .
His son know what his dad look means , atsumu smirks . And so his dad continues
"I want you to win the next coming competition in 4 months , you will also be their manager. Thses are my only conditions"

"Hmmm, what's in it for me then" atsumu says questioning his dad.

This time his dad smirks "well my dear son " he rests his arms joints on his office desk and rest his chin on his palms " I will let you have this company and do whatever you want with it"

Atsumu stops for a sec to think , is his dad serious? He will give him this company that he dears a lot maybe more than him and his twin . Ohohoho this seems really fun and challenging

Atsumu bams his palm on the desk , looking at his dad directly in the eye "well then dad , I accept your offer"

And that was the end of their discussion.

_________________
_________________________________________♡

Atsumu is now in his home , sitting on his laptop searching for people who can sing and reading their profiles , but before so he gathered information about the national competition

The competition name is hikari .
It has been there since 5 years and led alot of bands to popularity . The competition is only 2 stages where in the first one is done from 100 applications they will only choose 2 bands to go against eachother in the final stage. The one that wins gets sponsored and advertised for a whole year . It starts in 13 July each year.

"Oh my god the time is really short how am I supposed to train 2 immature boys to sing?!!" Atsumu complains as he throws himself back on his bed sulking. This challenge isn't really easy . As he himself never have been a singer before or even danced. Finding 2 boys with good looks and voice is gonna be hard.

.
.
.
.

Atsumu is now walking on the streets with no specific destination, he is just wondering around . It is now 11:30 it is near midnight and he is still wondering around with no progress

He decided to go to the river by side where he and his twin used to play at . When there was no responsibilities and every thing was simple

As he reaches the place , he hears a faint voice , by getting closer the voice is of someone singing
Oh
The voice is so soothing and beautiful

He gets closer and closer until he sees the source of the voice , it is from 2 boys sitting next to each other on the grass in front of the flowing river , one is playing the guitar and the other is singing in the peace and quiet of night .

_______________________
__________________________________________♡

🅢︎🅐︎🅚︎🅤︎🅢︎🅐︎ 🅐︎🅝︎🅓︎ 🅞︎🅘︎🅚︎🅐︎🅦︎🅐︎ 🅟︎🅞︎🅥︎

Sakusa and oikawa are childhood friends . Since they were young they had a difficult childhood with very strict parents and abuse . But they were by each other side , they shared everything with eachother even lover they are like one person , if one is missing then the other half has no meaning . They made a promise to stay together forever in every path . So when sakusa decide to run away from home due to his parents verbal abuse due to his germaphobea oikawa ran with him .