𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 - 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒚 - 𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒄

Warning : Suicidal thoughts, self harm, death, bad

----------------------------------------------------------------

Whitty rested his face in his knees, sobbing.

Whitty never understood. He was a criminal to everyone. Everyone says he's dangerous. Hex doesn't, though. Whitty usually spent his time in the alleyway all alone with no communication, only when Hex comes. He lies to Hex saying he's not hungry and he already ate, yet he's only starving himself. Hex tells him all the horrible things the outside world says. Death threats, harassment, all of that. Whitty has had enough. He asks himself Why? And What have I done to deserve this? And of course. I don't understand. Whitty never understood. At all. Hex stepped in the alleyway. Whitty was curled into a ball with a rope laying beside him. "Whitty?" Hex said, making Whitty jump and turn to Hex, hiding the rope. "It's okay Whitty. I already saw. What's it for?" Whitty stared for a moment, opening his mouth to speak but nothing came out. Hex walked over to him and sat beside him. "It's okay if you don't wanna talk." Whitty rested his face in his knees, sobbing. Hex pulled him into a hug, worried why he was sobbing. He never sobbed infront of him. "I don't understand, Hex.. Why am I always the bad guy?" Hex just stared. "Speechless.. I see.." "I'm sorry Whitty. I don't understand either. Can you tell me what the rope is for now?" Hex asked, already knowing the answer. He knew Whitty was feeling suicidal and was trying to hide it. Whitty sighed. "..I wanna end it all, Hex.. I don't want more tro-" "Whitty, you don't need to explain. I know how you feel, and I'm always here for you. Remember? We're best friends!" Whitty looked at Hex as he wiped his tears away. "I already started.. to.." Whitty took a deep breath. "..harm myself" Hex was devastated. "Well then stop. Its not doing you any good. I already lost someone close to me and I don't wanna loose you! I'll be a nobody!" Whitty, being a lonely peep, hugged Hex so tight. If Hex was human, he wouldn't be able to breathe. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sor-" "Whitty slow down! Take some deep breaths and calm yourself" Whitty leaned his head on Hex's chest, taking deep breaths. After a few minutes, he mumbled "Thank you, Hex.. I really needed that." Hex smiled. "Of course, dad." Whitty was confused. "Dad..?" Hex just chuckled. "I lost my old dad and now your my dad!" Whitty smiled. "Alright son. Go enjoy the rest of your day!" "Not without any food!" Hex pulled some fun-sized food from his pockets. "I already ate, I'm not-" "Stop trying to starve yourself!" "Fiiineee" Whitty groaned, taking the food from Hex and eating them. "This is actually good!"

----------------------------------------------------------------

Words : 474