1

I was waking up to many kisses in my face by my boyfriend Luis Mendoza.

"Princessa wake up" He said.

" No no I wanna sleep" I mumbled back.

Does he not know that it was my sleeping time. Like this is my sanctuary. What was so important today anyway. He then shook me again.

" Adelia remember today we are meeting the new team" He then said. I soon shot up

" Why didn't you say that now I have to take a shower and everything.

" Relax we have an hour" He then said while looking at the clock.

Whew ok that's good image if it was 20 mins would have if I didn't have my wonderful boyfriend. I soon then proceeded to get up when suddenly i was grabbed down by the waist.

" I think you forgot something" Luis then said.

"What no I didn't" I replied back.

He then puckered his lips. What a weirdo I thought. I then faces him and gave him an kiss.

"There better" I asked.

" Yes much now lets get ready" Luis then said.

We soon got ready in the spam of like 30 mins we then got picked up by the car that was going to take us from the hotel to the stadium. You must be wondering if our parents were here they weren't surprising enough they trusted with each other since they know we have no intention to do anything bad. Well it also makes since because our parents are best friends. We soon pulled up to the stadium where we went to the locker room to change into our hockey gear. I meet Julie and she seems very nice we got along very well. She knew that me and Luis are dating but she didn't even like him saying something about him not being her type liking blonde hairs but at least she didn't try to steal him like all the other girls in Miami.

We soon stepped out of the locker rooms to go meet the other players in our team to be honest I was scared these people were supposedly really good and what if they don't like me an-

"Relax mi amor i know your scared don't be" Luis grabbed my hand and said.

"How did you know I was scared" I asked him back

" You always play with your hair when your nervous" Luis shot back.

I soon grabbed his hand and we walked out to the stadium. I guess this was a new beginning for us I hope it was a good one.

Ok I wont lie this is short and it sucked.

Fun Fact I was born in Miami but I moved like when I was 2 months old.