☆Chapter 6☆

Tae's POV

I woke up from my dream, damn why does Yoongi hyung have to bully me to that extent in that dream?, i mean he wouldn't do that, just because Jiminie got angry over him bullying me constantly.

"Oh Tae you are awake, Jimin is waiting for you" Han hyung said, wait...it wasn't a dream?, "hyung! Where is Yoongi hyung?" I ask him, " he is at home, why?" He said, uh? Home? Then why am i here?, "where is jungkookie hyung and jin hyung?" I ask him, "well they are at your apartment that you guys live in?" He saud  a bit confused.

"Oh? So why am i here?" I ask, "oh you don't remember?, you passed out at school from lack of food so we brought you here, jimin called me, and your body is weak, you need to stay away from Yoongi at school, so we registered you at a new school it is 30 minutes away from here, you will be stying here with me, you will see Yoongi when you go to your apartment or when they visit you" he said.

"Say what now? Why?" I ask, i can't stay here. I want to stay with my Jin hyung and Kookie hyung. "Because you are not safe there Tae and, Yoongi will bully you as long as you are at that school, because he is trying to impress people. And you are staying here because, its near, if you stay at your apartment then it will be very far it will take one hour to get to school" he said and i nodded.

"Okay i will be down right now, what time is it?" I ask, "well it is 17:00 mp, you passed out at lunch time at 12:30 mp at school." He said, "okay thanks Han hyung" i said as i got up and he left.

I went to the closet and found my clothes there, well that was quick., i took out one out of alot of my hoodies and wore it. This is gonna be hell, new school, i will have to make new friends at my new school, even one will be okay.

I walk downstairs and found Jimin looking so impatient. "Hey Minnie" i said, "Taetae hyung you are okay, i was so worried about you, you are never going back to that school, i don't want you near my hyung until he notices that he needs you and you don't, you have us, if he doesn't like you the way you are and tries to change you then he doesn't deserve you, don't change yourself and if you don't eat, i will end our friendship and you will not see all of us ever again, i want my Taetae back" he said

I was on the edge of crying, he care so much about me, and i made him worry about me, my namdongsaeng, i will make him proud of me, i don't want to loose anyone of them. He is right, if Yoongi hyung doesn't love me as i am then, he doesn't deserve me, i will glow better than this, make him regret what he did to me.

"You are right Jiminie, i will not let him look me down anymore, i am so glad that you took me out of that school, even though i don't want to, i have to for my own good" i said, "good hyung, now lets gooooooo we are having pizza today, and Han hyung, Kookie hyung and Jin hyung are waiting for us in the living room" he said.

"Oh they are here?, yay lets gooo" i exclaimed, "hyungs!" I shouted as soon as we got to the living room, "my baby brother you are okay" Jin hyung said as he came to hug me, "its good that you are okay baby bro" Kookie hyung said, "yea, yea, bond later now pizza and movies" Han hyung said and we laughed

We watched every movie we can until Han hyung told us its time to sleep, so Jimin, Jungkook hyung and Jin hyung had to go, but a Jimin got a call. "Oh its Yoongi hyung" he said as answered.

On call

Y:Jiminie where are you?, i have cooked food for us, are you staying with Jungkook?, why didn't you tell me?

J:sorry hyung i was with Han hyung i forgot to tell you, but don't worry i am on my way home. Where is eomma and appa?