Crushes

Okay this is a easy topic, crushes either you're a girl and you like a guy/girl(not gonna judge..) or you're a guy that likes again a girl/guy.
HOW TO KNOW YOU LIKE SOMEONE:
When you see this special someone you should feel jumpy like a little scared and hyper at the same time its a great/stressful feeling. When they talk all you can do is smile or giggle. You find yourself constantly looking at them. This happens to everyone. Especially at the middle school age, it causes drama and it also causes stress but.. its worth it i promise💕 Never do anything you don't feel comfortable doing just because your crush tells you to, that can lead to nothing but madness.
HOW TO KNOW IF THEY LIKE YOU BACK:
FOR A GIRL: i find that guys will laugh at something thats not funny just because you said it. When they crack a joke they'll look at you after to see if you're laughing. If they seem nervous when they talk to you then i think thats obvious.
FOR A GUY: She will smile at you a lot, like no kidding it happens naturally. If a girl seems nervous like in a shy way she more likely likes you. I know that when i like someone i tend to play with sleeve a lot.
HOW TO ASK SOMEONE OUT:
Ok i don't have experience in this area of expertise seeming its not very traditional for a girl to ask a guy out, but all i know is if you're a guy be creative don't do it over text thats just a red light. Don't have someone ask her out for you, thats so idiotic she doesn't wanna go out with them she wants to go out with you(hopefully) So be creative😉
To be continued...

want more? Suggest some crush heading sentences(topics) in the comments or private message me! 25 views for more 😉