00. prologue

Autumn leaves scattered the back roads and fell from trees. The woods were alive with rustles and colors. Everything beautiful about the fall was currently all around. Autumn was simply one of the best times. The fact of it being not too hot nor too cold, and the fact of it being filled with color, had made it the best through my eyes. Every color blended into a scene that was pure bliss. It was screaming to be captured, and that's what I intended to do.

Most people would call me a fairy or a nerd for always having my camera around my neck or in my bag. It's just become a habit anymore. Everything around screams at one point to be captured no matter what it is. Beauty is in everything. Even in those with the ugliest personality's, there will always be a hint of beauty. It's all just something I've come to realize. Due to this realization, most people avoided me as much as possible. Nobody would want to be around for more then ten minutes without planning mine or their own death.

I've gotten used to being alone. It's easier this way. Nobody to distract me. Nobody to hold me back. Just simply me and my camera. It's become normal for me. That's just the way it works anymore. People label me and then leave me to fend for myself. It's just how it goes.

At first, I would get upset and hide away. The fact of people close to me leaving after I started to do what I love came as quite a shock. I guess it's not normal for a sixteen year old boy to love photography and beauty more than anything.

Then again what is normal anymore? Listening to the top forties on repeat? Wearing the same thing as everyone else? I just don't understand it. Who would want to be normal when there is so much room to be individual? In this world there are two kinds of people. Those who copy others to fit in and those who lost track of how many times they've been told they stand out. It's crazy.

。・°°・・°°・。。・°°・・°°・

October 23 was the first time I saw someone so beautiful on the inside as well as the outside. His smile made everyone smile back. His personality made those around him feel happy, me being one of them. To me, he was the definition of perfection. To others, he was just the newest addition to this place.

In all honesty, it would be an honor to have my heart broken by him.

He was like a melody I couldn't quite place my finger on. He was something else compared to everyone here. He was one of a kind that was for sure.

I wanted him to be my melody. I wanted him to be the scenery I could capture everyday. He was amazing and yet I was still a lonely dork.

Sometimes people truly can fall in love at first sight.

Phil Lester was utter perfection.

。・°°・・°°・。。・°°・・°°・。

A/N: sorry this is truly short. It's almost ten and I wanted to get this up by midnight. Hope you guys enjoy it
-Katilyn