I'm not the only one...

In a small monitor room, security guard James Buchanan watches the six screens in front of him, all showing different parts of the Asylum.

At about 3:33 A.M, the lights in the female ward flickered, and a door to one of the cells slowly opened. James quickly ran to the female ward to contain the potential escapee, but when he arrived there...

There was no one in the cell. There never had been.

The cell had been vacant for years. Ever since...

The death...

James walked into the cell, freaked out. He looks around and finds children's drawings strewn on the floor and crayon scribblings on the wall.

All saying the same thing...

I'm not the only one in her...

Suddenly, the door slammed behind him and locked shut.

He panicked, trying to get ahold of someone on his radio. But no such luck...

"You'll never escape." A child's voice said behind him. He spun around and came face-to-face with a small 14 year old girl with messy black hair and an asylum jumpsuit on. "Not without me."

Suddenly she jumped on him, her jaw dislocating as she spewed some sort of vomit-like substance down his throat. He gagged and pushed her away, only to find she had disappeared.

Then the door unlocked.

He walked out on autopilot, returning to the monitor room.

But he wasn't alone.

He's not the only one in him...