Day (1) First entry to a new life.

hello I am Louise Rose a student at Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry.
I am a transfer student from America. I used to go to Illvermorny, Wizarding school in Massachusetts.
But my mom decided that after my father died it would be a good idea to move in with the family over in England..
So this is my first year at Hogwarts, though I'm in the fourth year class. I'm in Gryffindor house and I love my kitty ginger!
My parents have  always been a bit different.
My mom she's always been a witch she learned from Hogwarts when she was a child as well as I will. But when my dad was alive ,and when I grew up with him he's always been the Muggle of the family..
So you can imagine we kind of had some problems especially with bullying at my school.- (it's not gonna get any better at Hogwarts)
I have a sister though,her name is Kate!
Me and her don't get along that well ,but we try.
Although a few days ago my grandmother did give me this necklace that she says is a time turner but that can't be right.., I thought they were against the law here in England?
I specifically remember the Ministry of Magic outlawing them.
Oh well.
I guess I'll have to figure it out on my own.
Talk to you later journal-
~Louise Rose~
(^signature)