Aesthetics

Dr

Dr.Manik Malothra(29 years old) -  he was romantic ,kind , lovable, sweet person ,but after his wife cheated on him he became stone hearted,arrogant.
Professor by profession in Hyderabad , lived in apartment with his only son . Always make distance from his family because of guilt.

Nidhi Malothra( 53 year old) - kind , soft hearted lady, Manik's mom love her both children very much , but guilty because can't stop her in falling  for wrong women want  Manik to move on in his life but can't do anything.

Diya and Arjun Desai (30 and 33 years old)- sister and brother in law of Manik care for him , want him to be move on but can't do anything.

Sidharth Khurana(21 years old)- cousin of Manik staying in hostel. Have some contact with Manik  , his parents stay abroad , never got touchy in anyone's matter but very egoistic , doesn't leave the person who mess with him. Study in Hyderabad University , 3rd year of MBBS.

Advik Malothra(age-10 days) - son of Manik  and Ahana,his mother leave him after giving him birth

Advik Malothra(age-10 days) - son of Manik  and Ahana,his mother leave him after giving him birth.silent boy not like Cranky child .

Nandini Murthy (19 years old)   - beautiful , hot 🔥and sassy  girl

Nandini Murthy (19 years old)   - beautiful , hot 🔥and sassy  girl . Sweet from nature , just took admission in Hyderabad University , 1st of MBBS, always carry a killer attitude and killer smile.lost her mother at small age ,hate her step mother and hurt by her father, know that Ahana is her step mother's daughter  but never met her due to some circumstances.

Rajeev Murthy (55 years old)- real father of Nandini  and step father of Ahana , know about Ahana and her husband and baby but doesn't know her betrayal, good at heart , always keep Nandini away from Ahana because of her villan type nature, marry Trisha for nandini , strict at nature , love Nandini  but because of his wife manipulation he thought Nandini  is becoming useless day by day.

Trisha Murthy- money minded lady, wife of Rajeev, mother and step mother of Ahana and Nandini, love her real daughter and always help her in her dirty plans know about her cheating on Manik and trying to hide this from Rajeev, always manipulate Rajeev towards Nandini.

Ahana Malothra / Murthy  (26 years old)- money minded lady , always show Manik fake love from college time , left Manik  and her baby in hospital only for her lover (as she loves his money), hate Manik  family always manipulate him towards his fam...

Ahana Malothra / Murthy  (26 years old)- money minded lady , always show Manik fake love from college time , left Manik  and her baby in hospital only for her lover (as she loves his money), hate Manik  family always manipulate him towards his family, love her mother , neutral relation with her step father and Nandini  , never meet Nandini  face to face

Rishabh kaul( 30 year old)-
Genuine men , rich Businessman ,love Ahana know about her relationship with Manik  but doesn't know about her baby, always thought that she was forced with Manik , recently shifts to Mumbai with Ahana

Some imp. Points-
Manik had marriage with Ahana in temple because his family was not accepting his love.

Manik always stay in apartment because he thought that his family hate his wife

Manik know about Nandini as her sister in law  but never seen her face

In upcoming story you will see Nandini and Manik  as student and professor ( of as lover also😉)