IX (Mother warmth) 💖

NANDINI POV:
I look at the hand which was on my shoulder and see that a lady with forties standing with sweet smile
Lady: sorry madam but vo you are feeding him in wrong way please lift his back little upward otherwise he can't digest properly ,
And I follow her instruction because she is right and also I don't have any experience in babysitting field but wait is she is his mother and I got little angry how can she leaves such a innocent baby alone .
"You are his mother where were you leaving your small baby ha" I talked with her little strictly but this is required .
Her face turned pale
Lady:s.sorr..y..mam...yeh..humara baccha nhi..hai.. sorry.
She Suttered and I fell guilty because I misunderstood her
"Sorry actually meine isko rote hua dekha toh mujhe gussa a gya sorry again but where is his mother and father "I apologized immediately .
Lady : it's ok mam aap sorry maat boliye and..... his mother left him.
I was shocked but composing myself I asked "where"
Lady: mam vo advik ko or bhaiya ko chodkar apne boyfriend ka sath bagh gyi.
I was so shocked how can a women leave her own baby who is hardly 1months . I looked down towards baby who is staring at me with his wide eyes with pure innocence and then only I noticed that one drop of tear fell on his cheek you all will think that why I m felling so pity then let me tell you I always craved for mother love and his condition is same .

"Then where is his father" I asked again with curiosity and she looked shocked like I have asked for her kidney and again she lost somewhere in her thoughts but composing herself she told me finally!  But what she said was like someone attacked my...

But what she said was like someone attacked my heart with hammer , tears start breaming from my eyes
"His Father is Manik bhaiya"
Bass yehi sunna baki rh gya tha .and she start narrating manik life story or should I say love story to me , I again freezed at my place , I never thought god have also make surprised day for me , seriously I mean manik sir had wife and also baby and here I always thought that I m his first wait then why in the hell he marry me if he is cheated by his first wife my head is spinning , I never had this much burden on my head and again my thoughts broke by that lady voice .
Lady: mam I don't why bhaiya did this with you
"Like I know"
"But bhaiya bhot acche insaan hai mam Ahana madam ka ane sa phle va bhot acche tha sabko maaf kr deta tha ,bhot saaf dil ka hai bhaiya , bhaiya na apsa gussa hai or pati patni ka bich main ruthna or manana toh hota hi rhta hia , jab maine apko phli baar dekha tha na tab hi main samaj gyi thi ki aap hi hai manik bhaiya ka liye acchi wife and advik ka liye acchi maa hai . Bhabhi...sorry kya main apko bhabhi bula sakti hu ."
I nodded shyly and blush at the word bhabhi.
And she continued with smile.
"Bhabhi apne Bhala hi bhaiya ka gussa dekha hoga pr Mena vo disappointment the or narazgi toh usi sa hi hoti hai jissa aap expect karte ho I m not saying ki bhaiya loves you but something is there , please think wisely ik bhaiya want then he can also change your saree but he said me to change I trust my bhabhi aapko bhaiya sa accha ladka kahi nhi mil sakta mai janti hu aap kabhi bhi kisi bacche ka baap sa shaadi nhi karna pasand karange but he is the best , bhaiya ka liye hi na sahi but think for advik once .

I stared at baby face advik such a beautiful name is for my baby
My !
Yes now he is my baby, my responsibility, I don't know about manik sir but this cutie is my baby , when I saw him first time I feel affection towards him.

Lady: bhabhi what is the fault of baby ,he never get mother love , I know bhabhi bhaiya is behaving really bad with you but he is broken , please think wisely know I should take leave .
" But who are you ,what you are doing here and where is sir's family ?"
"I'm maid here bhabhi ,my name is reeta and bhaiya always keep distant from his family because of his guilt that he did not listened to his family and choose Ahana bhabhi"

"Ok" I only replied being lost in my own thoughts and she goes out .

I start thinking what she said , I know manik sir want to punished me for unknown reason but I always promise my self that I will not let him cry , and about baby he is never gonna miss mother ,I know I m not perfectionate but I will try to be best mother , may be manik sir not give me wife right but my jaan yes my jaan my baby gave me all mother rights , soon he completed his milk and I took the feeder kept it on the table and nuzzled my nose in his chubby cheeks and he giggled which also bought smile on my face.
" Baby I m your mumma will you accept me as your mother " I asked with hoped and cradling him in her arms, advik stared at her face while blinking his eyelashes .
NANDINI POV END:

after some seconds he hugged Nandini and hide himself in her chest, Nandini having tears in her eyes with the new feeling and some time she start humming and patted his chest so that he can sleep , feeling mother warmth he also slept in some minutes nandini sat beside his crib after making him comfortable in it and keep staring at the crib and in some seconds she also slept there only.

So how was the update?

Guys I m not good at writing emotional scene and I know you must have observed it but please coperate .

How is Nandini relation with advik ?

Ok please don't forget to ⚫comment
⚫vote
Share

Take care and love you all 💞