Tension

❤️💚💛 Robins POV 💛💚❤️

When I first formed the teen titans, for some reason I had my eyes on the green shape shifter. And for whatever reason, whenever I'm around him I get butterflies in my stomach.

Yeah it doesn't take a genius to know what the hell is going on.

Well, after dating a few people and seeing who I liked and who I didn't like, I decided that, I'm pansexual. Ok, you're obviously pansexual, but that doesn't mean you like Beast boy. Maybe you just don't like being in the same room as someone else. I managed to be alone in the same room with each titan, yeah it's a little awkward but it doesn't give me quite the same feeling as beast boy does.

I talked to raven about this and she said that I, in fact, have a crush on beasty and if I don't want to become lovesick then we better start dating fast.

One morning I woke up and went to breakfast. Starfire was cooing over the waffle maker while the rest of them were eating cereal.

"Hey do you guys know where beast boy is?" I asked. "I don't know, probably out doing something stupid." Cyborg grumbled. Which, makes sense I guess 😑.

But when it came around noon I knew something was wrong.

"I'm going out to check on beast boy. I hope he's ok." I mumbled the last part

"Just bring him back in one piece ok?" Cyborg yelled over his shoulder. "I'll try!" I yelled back. "Anday ontday avhay exsay ithway imhay, omcay traitsay omhay." Raven told me which I got right away.

Cyborg looked at raven. "Huh?" Cyborg had a very confused look on his face. "Oh it's pig Latin, you wouldn't understand." Raven said with a smirk on her face. I grumbled and pushed the down button on the elevator.

As soon as I came out (of the elevator you pricks) the first thing I saw was Beast boy. "And where have you been?" I asked, annoyed and concerned, but mostly annoyed. "Oh, I was just out with my friends." He said. "You should have told us where you were going we were worried about you!" He raised an eyebrow. "Ok, I was worried."

"I would've told you but you guys were asleep." Implying that he left during the night. "And you didn't bother to leave a note?" I asked. He didn't respond, he just put on a look of guilt. I wasn't really mad, just worried. I chuckled and said "Come on, let's go inside." Beasty quickly smiled and followed me inside.

I pushed the up button and waited. I had that feeling again, butterflies in my stomach my cheeks glowing red blah blah blah yada yada. And then suddenly we stopped. I repeatedly pushed the up button but it didn't work.

"Oh for fu-"

Ok bye my hatters 🤗💙💜