Larry🙄

A/N I was playing this game (Adorable  Home) and this random ass dog named John came into my house and I was like, "Didn't Louis tell someone to name their dog that?" So. Here's that. (There was a pride month update, which is why 🏳️‍🌈 r a i n b o w s 🏳️‍🌈.)

🙄🙄🙄🙄

Hiii so I decied to writ a Larry stori my firend told me waht that is and now im gonna writ a stori to mak fun of them hope u enjoye mi firend edided it

🙄🙄🙄🙄

Once upon a dick, there was a laddy lad named Louis. Louis was the laddiest lad in all the land, or he was, until Harry -The Laddy Lad Doing Lad Things- Styles, came along.

Louis was hanging out with his beard- with his gir- girlfriend? She was being really annoying though.

"Louis, have you seen Harry lately? I heard he's really laddy, hangs out with Sir Niall -The Ever-Hungry- Horan."

"Sick."

"No, he's healthy. He's really quite handsome, Loubeary, Boobeary."

"Lit."

"He doesn't do drugs!"

"Fire."

"OMG! WHERE?!"

"Up your ass."

"Is where I'd like to be." Someone else joins in.

"OMG, are you Sir Harry -The Laddy Lad Doing Lad Things- Styles?"

"Yeah. And you are?" He asks Lewis.

"I'm Eleanor -The Beard- Calder. No one will tell me what it means, though."

"Cool, Elevator." He dismisses her and again asks Louis, "And you are?"

"I just said, silly." She giggles, annoyingly. "It's not Elevator, actually. You can use it as a nickname if you want?"

"Eleanor, stop trying to get his dick inside you." Louis says, then whispers, "And she thinks she's my girlfriend. Pft."

"I- wha- n-no I-I'm n-not." She stutters out.

She huffs, then jumps out the window to go downstairs. Harry stares at the broken window.

"She could've just taken the slide, like a normal person."

Louis just glares at him.

"So." He clears his throat. "You are?"

"Louis -The Sass Master From Doncaster- Tomlinson."

"Louis? As in, laddy Louis?"

"Yeah, you stole my title."

Harry stares in shock and Louis glares in sassy fury.

"So Electrical is your..?"

"Beard." Louis finishes, tone sharp.

"Ohhh, that makes more sense."

There's an awkward silence for a while.

"Did she really want my dick?" Harry randomly asked, for the sake of starting a conversation.

"She's dick depraved, so yes."

"Huh..." He mumbles, not really caring. "Wanna fuck?"

"Do I want your dick in my ass?"

"I dunno, do you?"

"No."

"Oh."

"But I want mine in yours."

"Oh!"

Then they frickle-frackled
The End.

"They're fucking, aren't they?" Eggnog asks.

"Duh," God replies.

Anystraights here is this chapturs pikshur

🙄🙄🙄🙄

A/N

I wrote this from 12:30am - 1:02am a few months or so ago, as a joke.

I thought this book was probably the best place for it, lmao.

Once again, I apologise for this book and beg you, please. Help. Me.