VI (Slightly M)

"It wasn't TaeHyung . It was his significant other , Jeongguk who killed the man . Which imply that the story had more to it than I had seen on the divider . I needed to investigate the house around then thus I pardoned myself to visit the latrine once"

"The washroom was nauseating most definitely , yet at the same time I oversaw myself some way or another . My feets were moving at a piece quicker speed to keep my madly thumping heart in charge , however I imagine that it was an off-base choice"

"Two groaning voices came from room , loaded up with adoration , fondness and care . I could hear the uncovered skins slapping against one another , I could hear their frantic argues . One of their voices appeared to be excessively recognizable to me ,and afterward I comprehended what its identity was . In all honesty, our dear noble man Min YoonGi . I could hear his voice far in advance as he gave without holding back scurrilous groans , rehashing a solitary name , with different sentences toward the end . "TaeHyungie , you're a good boy~You're taking your Hyung so good~""

I nearly bounced up from the sofa,"YoonGi ?! He is a phantom ?! "

SeokJin hyung merely nodded,"The next morning when I visited the town again prior to quiting it for all time , I met Park JiMin and the man was sufficiently caring to accompany me to his home when he saw my injured state . At the point when I went into his home , I saw a new man sitting on a twofold bed and perusing a paper . JiMin ssi presented that man as his significant other , Min YoonGi . You can as of now comprehend how confounded I was , as this 'Min YoonGi' didn't looked like the man I saw yesterday . I was befuddled but I wasn't adequately sure to recount to them the entire story . Things got stirred up when my eyes fell on the image just close to the entryway . The photos which contained the first 'Min YoonGi' , his significant other Park JiMin , a new to a recognizable kid who's left hand was absent and the 'Min YoonGi' I saw yesterday . JiMin said that the kid crippled kid is Kim TaeHyung , and the man I prior knew as Min YoonGi is initially Jeon Jeongguk"

SeokJin hyung halted briefly , prior to investigating my eyes."When the man-whore's soul passed on to the other world because of the expulsion , They found their affection and harmony in their the hereafter once more . Such is their adoration ! The scary place is their home . When I stayed obstinate to stay in their home , they got upset . While TaeHyung attempted to drive me away with those sounds and shadow play , Jeongguk returned over and over in obscurity , attempting to return me to God knows where and make sure that his sweetheart is alright . What's more, at that point , I comprehended what the newness in his eyes implied . Ahhhh~ I'm afterall a paranormal master , how might I not recollect that the his ashy-dim eyes can't look like that of a people ?!"

"At the point when the secret was addressed and my central goal effective , screw my things and everything as I ran out of the house , too frightened to even consider turning on my light even . Just a nitwit will try to search for subtleties ! Assuming a couple is halted from having their rapture , they become perilous . Hazardous than anything you can at any point envision , NamJoon ah . They become proficient enough to transform an entire town into a passing area . Also, the individual or gathering of people who halted them ? Hahaha ! Don't ask me . The aggravation they make them go through is zillion worser than the aggravation assuming anybody is tossed into a pool of magma . Never interfere with an adoration meeting between two spirits or your entire family and their impending ages will confront the results ."

He halted ,"That's your account of a spooky place, Kim NamJoon . Are you fulfilled ?"

I could view at him as my eyeballs took steps to drop out , the response trapped in my throat.

The End