Chasing 3 | Dionysus

PURE FICTION.

༺♔༻Chasing Series 3

༺♔༻
Chasing Series 3.
CHASING HIS STEPDAUGHTER
𖥸

Kratos Cohen, one of the famous bachelor. A womanizer that you couldn't imagined. Basta may pepe, tira agad.

What he wants, he gets.

Not until he bumped a college student girl. The moment his eyes land on her, he claims her as his. He'll fuckin make sure that he'll have her by hook or by crook.

But how?

It wasn't right in everyones naked eyes but, who the fuck cares? Fuck them. Fuck people.

She is his possession. She is his obsession. She is the daughter of his newly married wife.

Fuck for being his stepdaughter!

__________

W-Why are you doing this?❞ she asked while I'm busy biting her earlobe.

❝Because. You. Sweety. Are. Mine.❞ I said in a hoarse voice as I suck the skin of her neck.

❝But I'm your d-daughter..❞ I gritted my teeth because of what I've heard.

❝I don't fuckin care, sweety. Fuck family stroke! Fuck for being my stepdaughter!❞ and with that I fully claimed her sinful lips and trust my length on her.

__________

RAINE: This is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are either the product of author's imagination or used in a fictitious matter. Beware of punctuation, typographical and grammatical errors. Feel free to correct my errors/mistakes.

There's always room for improvement.

Cliche? Boring? This story is not for you.

Just wanna warn y'all, this story isn't perfect. If you want a perfect and can't accept its flaws and imperfection, feel free to leave this story to avoid disappointment.

Not a pro writer so please if you can't respect me as an author, at least respect my story.