Meet Me In The Basement (Smut)

Edgar and Luca were having a match together soon. They would be accompanied by Andrew and Victor. Edgar arrived at the table and waited patiently. He heard rapid footsteps rushing down the halls and sighed.

Luca.

Luca ran over to Edgar's seat and wrapped his arms tightly around his waist. "Hi, Eddie!" he greeted, with a huge smile plastered across his face. "I'm so glad we got matched today" Edgar scoffed and rested his chin in his palm. "I guess" he replied. Victor and Andrew soon popped in. Victor waved and sent Wick to the table. Andrew slowly made his way to his chair and dropped his shovel onto the table. "Look at us all!" Luca cheered. "We're gonna do great!" he slammed his hands onto the table with excitement. Edgar side-eyed him with a small smile.

Then they saw black, before opening their eyes.

They were in Moonlit River Park, Luca's favorite, that's what Edgar knew. Edgar ran around to find a cipher near the merry-go-round. He was soon halfway done.

He heard huffs and deep breaths coming towards him. Was it the hunter? The source of the noise got closer and soon saw that it was just Luca. "You idiot why are you so loud? You could attract the hunter!" Edgar hissed, hitting Luca on the top of the head. "Sorry, sorry, just out of breath you know?" he chuckled, holding his head. "Just decode dumbass, I'm almost finished anyway so help me out." he demanded. Luca connected the cipher to another and they finished up.

They headed into the circus tent to decode another cipher and Luca connected two. "Hey Eddie, why are you always standing so close to me during matches, do you want me to protect you?" Luca teased. Edgar's face flushed and he hit Luca's shoulder. "No idiot, I'm obviously protecting you because you're weak and need me here. You need your boyfriend here at all times." Edgar spluttered, stuttering on every word. He wanted to stay with Luca because he loved just being with him, he just won't admit it. 

They then received a ping from Victor that read "Help me!"

"I'll go help him" Luca sighed.

Edgar grabbed his arm and Luca tilted his head. "What?" he asked. "Andrew can take care of that, I wanna stay here with you." he murmured, blushing. Luca was confused but decided to stay. Edgar was holding his shirt the entire time while decoding. "Why are you holding me, Eddie?" Luca asked. "It's nothing I just wanna-" he trailed off. Luca raised his eyebrow. He could tell Edgar was embarrassed to say the rest so he decided to tease him. "Hey, you go finish a cipher on your own and then meet me in the basement" Luca smirked, kissing Edgar's cheek and sending him off.

Edgar darted across the map to get a cipher done. He was curious to know what Luca wanted. He daydreamed about it for a while and soon the cipher was popped. Then he sprinted back towards the circus to meet up with Luca. He didn't even pay attention to the fact that Victor was being chased. 

That's Andrew's problem now.

Edgar skipped down the stairs of the circus and down to the basement and saw Luca leaned up against the wall. He signaled for Edgar to hug and he did so. "Edgar do you know why I asked to come down here?" Luca asked. Edgar shook his head nervously. "Well we're all alone down here, does that give you any clues, darling?" It took Edgar a few seconds to process what Luca meant. His brain soon sparked and he realized. "Do you mean-?" he started. Luca cut him off by bringing his knee up to Edgar's crotch. A soft moan came from Edgar's mouth and Luca smirked. "Luca, w-what are you doing, we can't do this in the middle of a match." Edgar stuttered, biting his sleeve. "But we're not, we're in the basement Eddie." Luca replied, trailing his hand down the outside of Edgar's pants. He decided to tease some more.

He slowly rubbed Edgar's crotch, teasing it. 

𝘖𝘩. 𝘏𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘬.