Prologue

I'm not anything normal. Typically, the usual girl is nice, has a lot of friends and a healthy living style of her own. In this case, I'm not.

   My parents, were murdered when I was 5. Boom...there. I don't know why. All I can remember that night was me, in a room, watching my parents scream and next I know is that I'm being put into a bag.

Crazy right?

     One thing that I will never forget from that night was the killer I saw. He was a real tough guy, fit and the only thing to truly identify him was a chinese symbol next to a tiny dragon. I know because I saw my parents talking about it saying it was dangerous, but since I was only I child, I didn't really bother to ask questions.

       I found myself surrounded by men and they were talking about me. They were saying what they were gonna do with me, probably just sell her to someone and get money. That's when I screamed for them to let me go, bad idea they hit me and I blacked out.

       For the next few years I was raised by the worlds most powerful Mafia leader , Jose patricio de la Rosas. Unfortunately, my father and the world's second most powerful leader Adrian Camacho Lopez are in a war. It's been going on for years and everyone knows the story, what I mean by everyone I mean the people in the drug business and dangerous stuff I like.

       When I was kidnapped Jose took me in as his own. Now since he's very powerful, I wasn't he's little princess, more like his little killing machine. Jose was to of a proper name he told me. He told me how he will take care of me and be like a dad to me. I will do anything to please my father, I learnt the ways of being in the drug business and the wonderful way to kill people. I'm crazy but you can compare me to the Devils daughter. Everyone knows me and they want to kill me. Put me in a room filled with 10 macho guys and you'll hear me laughing at the end. The heads are lined up in rows, each one forcing a smile.

         Who know who I hate? I hate Adrian's guts. And let me tell you when I get the chance I will happily kill him in cold blood along with his son named Michael. Why know why we hate each other? Back in the day my great grandfather was crazy, and when I mean crazy I mean crazier than me. He wanted to rule the earth, by the way his name is Andrew. He's pretty much a legend because he was so close to victory until Michael's great grandfather, Samuel, and he ruined everything. When he died he wanted vengeance against everyone. Wars started and Blah blah blah. Welcome to my world aka hell mess with me and I'll kill you. For I am Alyssa Fiorella de la Rosas, Mafias little sweetheart.