Rise n' Shine

" Well .. finally I get some sleep .. " Lila mumbled as she crept out of her bed. She would get into baggy pants and a loose sweater because she did not feel like doing much that day
She stretched and walked along the hallway to Skid's room. She tapped Skid on the shoulder.

" Good morning swe-" Lila got interrupted by Skid, already awake with a very excited expression on his face as if he was ready for something special. [To skid x pump shippers, no its not a date ew] " Hello mum! " Skid replied. " You seem to be up earlier than usual. " Lila chuckled, trying to hide the confusion. " Yeah! I am meeting Pump today for something important! "
Skid squeeled in happiness.

" How long have you been waiting for this? " Lila gulped. " Uhm .. a pretty long while now .. I dont remember how long. " Skid murmered, Looking his mother in the eye. " Can i please go today? " He said in desperation hoping Lila would say yes. " Okay fine, but be back by dinner! "
Lila reminded Skid.

" Alright mum, See you later! " Skid put on his costume and bounced out the door. He already saw Pump running towards his house from the other side of the street. Pump crossed the road, sweating. " Hey Skid, sorry I took a while! " Pump gasped for air. " It's okay, Pump. " Skid responded. Patting Pump on the back.

" Did you bring the cardboard and tape? " Skid asked Pump with a questionable expression. " Yeah, I brought markers if we needed it too. " Pump pulled out a set of markers, a roll of clear tape and lots of cardboard boxes which seemed to be meant for tools. " I brought scissors if we need to adjust too. " Skid whispered. " Wait, you have your own scissors now? " Pump gasped. " Yeah see? It even has my name on it! " Skid happily said. Pump gazed in amazement. I wish i had my own scissors. Pump thought. They both started unpacking their things and started working on their stand.