Somewhere With You

<Chapter 1>

<Female lead point of view>

This is the first time I am visiting somewhere like this. Living 20 years of my life in a busy city everything now is so new. In the way of "PROPOSES" a city near mountains and forest I was asking myself "If I would be happy here! Would it be alright for me?"

My family died in an accident just a couple of months ago. That day I realized how life changes in the blink of an eye. Starting with losing the shadow of my parents I started to lose everything eventually. Little by little I started to stop leaving my life. Eventually, I tried to get rid of this tiring life twice. So my concerned relatives are sending me to my granny's, wishing I can get over my depression being in a different environment with them. But I guess this time I am going for good. Leaving the city I lived for 20 years, is it going to miss me? Isn't it funny? When I know maybe after a couple of times maybe not only the city but the world also may not have a trace of me. So thinking of the city I left of the place I am going to, Does it matter to me? 

The chain of my thoughts stopped with the bus. Coming down, looking around, I took a long breath thinking- "will the soft and chilling air of this city is going to make me live for a few more! If I am going to change my decision at last!!!"

< 7th day in PROPUSS>

A journey that I started with many questions lingering into my mind coming to its 7th day. I can say clearly may my decision is not changed but I might live a few more.

while passing last days, I was amazed at how calm the city is! It's not very long I am here but I can say that I am pleased more than I have imagined. I started working in my granny's bakery shop for two days. Every evening I go for a walk to the mountains and days end with a calm and starry night. last but not least my crazy granny I was enjoying little by little.

I was working in the bakery, not many customers were at the shop. And someone just entered into the allay. Is there something different? not but giving my work a small break I feel like looking at who is coming through the door. And the view what catches my eyes was like something I feel attracted & distracted together!! I can surely state this feeling is something I never felt before.