chapter 1, the arivel

Y/ns POV.

I finally arrived to hogwarts after a really long train ride.
I used to live in Sweden and I used to go to durmstrang instetude. But my family moved to the US because of business reasons

So now im starting at this school!
I'm not not very nervous cause I know I'm gonna get famous. My dad is a very very famous wizard that everyone loves.

I went to Dumbledores office to get sorted in to my house, and I surprisingly got slytherin. My whole family is ravenclaw. Which is a little bit weird but I didn't mind.

On my way to the slytherin common 🤪room( idk why that emoji is there I can't get rid of it"

I saw a weird guy who tried to sell the students feet pics. To all of us. That never happened in durmstrangs but I-i-i guess it's fine..

He went up to me and asked me for my name
"M-m-my name?? It's y/n... why ab-out you-.."

"OH my name is Melvin, what about you..??"

"I already told you Melvin...."

"Omg I'm so sorry... my memories is bit baddi, do u wanna buy feet pic" he said..

*y/n runs away*

"WHAT THE HOLY YOU KNOW WHO"

that was weird... but ig it's fine.

I was still on my way to the slytherin common room and when I walked In I saw the most beautiful guy ever!! He had blond hair, blue ocean orbs! They were shinging in the beautiful moon light that came from the window..

I fell in love immediately and I just wanted to be with him rn....

Editors note; my mummy said that I had to sleep so I couldn't keep riding 😰 so that's why this chapter is shorter.
:> 269 word 🥰