𝐼𝓃𝓉𝓇𝑜𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃

This is going to be my first published piece. 

As many others, I have these couple of weeks been absolutely obsessed with Måneskin, specifically with Victoria De Angelis. After reading basically every story I could, I decided to myself write one. Maybe I can bring someone else joy by writing this, as much as I find joy in reading everyone else's stories. 

-The story will be written from "your perspective", and as I myself am genderfluid, I will try to write the story so that it could fit readers of any gender.

-There will be no "adult scenes" in this story as I am simply uncomfortable with writing it, and as it would not be necessary for the storyline of this story. 

-Trigger Warnings (TW) will be used in the beginning of a chapter in case of:

¤ Drug use/ Alcohol Consumption

¤ Mental Illnesses (including self-harm)

¤ Trauma

-Etc. I will however try to avoid this as well, but as I'm not planning this story ahead, but instead writing whatever comes to mind, I cannot predict what will be happening.

-I would be happy to know what you think about the story, and if you have any wishes for the story, feel free to comment them! 

-I will try to update as frequently as possible!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quick info about the storyline

- The story takes place in Rome, Italy, in current time.

- As the story takes place in Rome, the "normal language" would be Italian, even though the story is written in English. There will be occasional Italian words and phrases.

Enjoy

『A』

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~