Introduction

House #1: Artiques

Artiques strive for creativeness. They want each of their students to be CREATIVE. It can be in anything! Art, music, singing, baking, etc. Each of them get their own sense of creativity. They pick the students who have the MOST creativeness. They don't care if you're smart or dumb, they want you to be creative at something.

The students in the house are:
Skyla Marin (artist)
Angelina (Angie) Victor (music)
Hailey Mars (baking)
Many background characters.

The leader of this house is:
Mrs. Marla.

House #2: Cleverines

Cleverines strive for INTELLIGENCE and CLEVERNESS! They want each of their students to have something in their mind that they're passionate about to be SMART. You can be smart in science, math, english, anything! Being smart is the key to have a great future! This is why they strive to be like this.

The students in this house are:
Jacqueline (Jackie) Martin (math)
Jaelyn (Jae) Amber (science)
Allison (Allie) Marcos (English)
Many background characters.

The leader of this house is:
Mrs. Desjardins

House #3: Braverns

Braverns strive for BRAVERY and TOUGHNESS! They want each of their students to be BRAVE at! It can be during something risky or a sticky situation. This includes acting, swimming, track, and many things that people could be afraid of. Braverns want their students to be confident and brave enough to do any of these things.

The students in this house are:
Olivia Carlson (acting)
Julianna Stein (swimming)
Raven Oslo (runner)
Mean girls: Lilly Marlos, Raina Oscar, and Brianna Maslow.

The leader of this house is:
Mrs. Terrie

Undecided:

Layla Rose (N/A)

Principal:

Mrs. Aries