Welcome to the Braverns House

Layla stepped into the Braverns main room and everyone gave her a rude stare.

"Awww, well if it isn't Layla Rose..." Lilly Marlo came by with Brianna and Raina.

"Hi!"

"Bye!" Brianna kicked her on the ground as Mrs. Terrie came by.

"BRIANNA, RAINA AND LILLY! TO THE PRINCIPALS OFFICE RIGHT NOW!" Mrs. Terrie shouted as they left. Layla stood up in embarrassment.

"I'm so sorry Layla. They always cause trouble for no reason. Anyways, welcome to the Braverns house!"

"Aka the most hated house." Julianna Stein and Raven Oslo came by. They stood right next to Olivia.

"It may be hated, but at least our motto states "Bravery is key!" See?" Olivia smiled,

"That is right, Olivia! Bravery is key! We offer lots of fun AND brave activities, like swimming, acting, running, etc. What do you enjoy the most, Layla?" Mrs. Terrie asked,

"Hm, acting seems interesting, so does swim-"

"Awesome! Olivia does acting and Julianna does swimming, they'll guide you through! Have fun!" Mrs. Terrie left the main room. She was very quick with her introduction. Until then, the bell rang,

"What do you have first?" Olivia asked.

"Acting!"

"Ooh! I have it with you! Follow me." Olivia said as Layla followed her. Everyone was in the auditorium waiting for the teacher. Then, the teacher came.

"Hello class, my name is Miss Rachael and I will be your acting teacher. I want everyone to be partners with the person sitting next to you and I will give you guys a script from a movie called Titanic. This will be the scene where Rose let go of Jack when he froze to death." Miss Rachael handed everyone the scripts. Layla was nervous.

"Let's start rehearsing." Olivia said as Layla and Olivia started to read the script. Layla was really good.

"Woah! Layla, you're really good at acting! Have you ever took drama class before?"

"No, I just love to act."

"That's great! Miss Rachael will be so proud of you. You are definitely a perfect fit for Braverns." Olivia said as Layla smiled. She was definitely a fit for the Braverns house, but is she?

"Okay everybody, line up, we will be performing on the stage. Maya and Rosaria, you're first." Miss Rachael pointed at the stage. Layla was scared.

"What! Performing on stage? I can't do that!" Layla shivered,

"It's okay, just pretend nobody is looking at you." Olivia patted her shoulder, then they were up next,

"Layla and Olivia, you're up next." And they both went on the stage. Until then, Layla saw something. It was a shadow standing right next to Miss Rachael.

"Layla Rose, HARMONIOUS. HARMONY!" The shadow yelled at her and Layla broke down in nervousness.

"I'm- I'm sorry I gotta go." And Layla took off. A couple of girls were laughing at her as Olivia ran with her. Layla got scared and sat down near the door.

"Layla, what's wrong? You were great before, what happened now?" Olivia asked,

"I- I saw a shadow, a ghost. I swear! It said something about... Harmonious?"

"Harmonious? Hm, I've heard of that before. Are you sure about that?"

"Positive."

"Maybe you should discuss this to the principal. She might know of this." Olivia suggested as Layla ran off to the principals office. Mrs. Aries sat down on her chair.

"Hello Layla, what's the matter?" Mrs. Aries asked,

"I'm sorry, but I saw a ghost- It said something about "Harmonious" and "Harmony" but I don't know what they mean by that! Please help me!" Layla said and Mrs. Aries got shocked.

"Harmonious.... how did the shadow look like?"

"It was just a shadow figure with blonde hair. It had a female voice though." Layla described, then Mrs. Aries set off an alarm.

"Ladies, we have a major emergency. Lock down the windows, doors, everything!"