Chapter One

It was a snow day and we were all at school, we were in class and I was staring out the window as always admiring the snow. A voice faded calling out "Georgia. Georgia!" I look at the teacher who has been calling my name for about two minutes "yes sir?" "Are you even listening to anything I'm saying?" I stared blankly at him "uhh" just then the bell rung it saved my ass, I stumbled out the door before the teacher noticed and I met my friends outside at my car, "where have you been?" That's Emily the Emo chick of our group she has dark makeup a little short and always dyes her hair crazy colours, and her clothes style is totally different then mine. "Teacher tried to keep me in." I heard a chuckle from the other side of the car "we've been waiting for ya" that's Jason, he's my crush he is so cute, he has and Emo guy haircut but it's light brown, he's tall he has bright blue eyes, ugh I love his eyes and I love his clothes style such a hipster, oh! And he wears glasses which makes him even cuter. "Sorry, let's get going." And then there's me I'm a simple girl always bullied, I have long brown hair brown eyes I'm average height and my clothes style is just hmm, probably Emo and hipster mixed together. We all got into my car and went to our favourite hangout spot, the woods, I know I know sounds creepy but it's not its so peaceful and relaxing, we come here to relax, have fun, laugh, and to inspiration for our drawings, and when I say our I mean mine because Jason and Emily help me with some of the drawings I do.