The Better Star Wars Episode 6

Episode 6

Some jedi chose to desert the order and go into exile rather than fight with the rebellion this is a story about a surviving jedi and what he did after the jedi purge. Once Jennir Fought in the clone wars as a brave and cunning Jedi. His last mission during the purge was to fight the separatist-allied Nosaurians (A spiecies that looks simalar to dinosaurs and very strong) on the planet of New Plympto. When order 66 surfaced Dass Jennir found that his allience has turned around. He then discovers that the Nosaurians are the only ones that can protect him from annihilation. Now Dass Jennir is a resistance fighter with the Nosaurians.

We now find Dass discovering that imperial agents have taken families of Nosaurians to be sold into slavery. He ventures toward the  slave ridden planet of Orvax with his close friend Bomo Greenback to look for his allies. On arival to the slave trading planet Dass finds out a horrible truth of what things are really like in a distorted universe. He finds that the cruelty and injustice dilute his clear-cut jedi morality.

After a short while Dass senses the captured Nosaurians nearby. "What should we do we don't know how many troops could be there?" Asked Bomo. "I guess we just have to find out. Fine I'll create a diversion while you free the Nosaurians" replies Jennir. Dass storms out towards the imperial agents and thier troops. He manages to dodge the blaster bolts and make the troops run after him. Meanwhile Bomo is able to free a group of Nosaurians, before some of the troops spot him. Bomo and the freed Nosaurians Charge at the troops, the troops wre easily overcome by the sheer might of this fearsome race. Bomo and freed Nosaurians then free the remaining captives before Jennir rushes back. The imperial troops come back to find a legion of angry Nosaurians charging at them. Without a doubt the troops were forced to call in reinforcements but by the time they arive it is to late the Nosaurians have left without a trace and no imperial troops survived.