Chapter 3

Dylan was mesmerized by the man's aura standing infront of him. He couldn't stop gazing at the man. The moment Jasper told his name, shivers went to his spine.

What was that feeling?

Dylan asked himself, he never felt that but yet it was satisfying and he wanted more of it.

The man, whose name was Jasper said," Let's start with everyone's introduction here. " He pointed one of the student to start their introduction while Dylan kept on staring at him.

He was closely looking at him, his pale skin, his lips and almost carving every detail on his face. " It's your turn." Jasper said getting Dylan's attention, snapping him out of his staring session.

" Uhmm.. yeah, sorry. My name is Dylan Swan, I'm the son of the chief of Forks. " He said enthusiastically, which he rarely did and sat down awkwardly, mentally slapping him for the way he acted.

" Now let's start our class. " Jasper said as he begin to teach about history. Dylan might be looking into the book, pretending to be reading but the truth was, he was thinking about Jasper.

After a long time, he finally felt something for someone. " Mr. Swan will you please explain what I just said. " Jasper requested.

Dylan looked around and saw everyone staring at him. " Uhmm.. " Dylan looked through the pages of the book, trying to come up with something that would get him out of this situation but that was out of the picture.

" Seems like you weren't paying attention to what I was saying so, you will stay here after the class. Now please read page number 8 of your textbooks.  " Jasper instructed and everyone begin to read it.

" Okay, Mr. Hale " he replied. Soon, the class ended, everyone stepped out of the classroom leaving the two souls alone.

Dylan had butterflies in his stomach, he looked at the man infront of him, he saw colours for the first time in a while.

" I apologise for that my love. " He said sending shivers to Dylan's bones. Dylan was puzzled at the last words.

" Don't worry Dylan, when the time comes you will know everything. " With that Jasper went out of the class leaving Dylan to put the pieces together.

First, Jasper gave Dylan butterflies and then, he scolded him infront of class, telling him to stay once the class is over, now he wasn't really sure about the meaning of the conversation that he had with his teacher.

Nevertheless, he had to move on to his next class and so he did. But during his entire day he couldn't help but wonder at his History teacher, Mr. Hale.

The way he said, the way he looked at him. All of it was igniting a weird sensation in him. By the time school ended, he was standing infront of the school, waiting for Charlie to pick him up. It was raining a little bit, not that he couldn't withstand little water droplets falling in him.

He put his headphones on and begin to surf through internet. In between he looked above the phone and saw Jasper staring at him, Jasper smiled at the young boy, who felt his heart pumping hard at that smile. That damn smile.

Dylan was holding a book in his arm, which fell because of Jasper's smile. Pretty funny right?

Dylan knelt down to pick up his book when he heard a sharp screeching of tyres, piercing through the sound of music coming from his headphones.

" Get out of the way! " The driver yelled helplessly. It seems like the driver lost control of his car. Dylan froze, unable to move. He shut his eyes in fear that he was going to meet his mom soon.

But it never happened. The car coming at his direction suddenly stopped, he felt someone's arm around him, he opened his eyes to meet Jasper's.

One of Jasper's arm was holding him close to him while other one was acting like a shield for them. His hand was able to stop the coming car. It almost costs a dent to the car.

Jasper stood up with Dylan in his arms. " Are you hurt ? " Jasper asked with concerns. Dylan shook his head.

" Okay, but still we're going to see a doctor just to make sure everything's okay. " Jasper said and pulled Dylan to his car. Dylan opened his mouth to argue but saw Jasper's face and immediately closed it.

Without any other protest he followed the older man to his car and then went to see a doctor.

". Everything seems fine to me. " The nurse said after detailed check up. He saw Charlie came running to his direction.

"Are you okay? " He asked. His gentle eyes filled with care, Dylan nodded. Charlie pulled him in a hug. " I'm sorry Dylan. " The man who was driving car said, he also came to the same clinic since in a small town like Forks there was one clinic for all which was this one.

" You can kiss your driving license goodbye " charlie said angrily. " Again I'm so-" before the guy could even complete Charlie pulled the curtain, shutting him off from them.

" Who are you?" He asked to the blondie. " I'm Jasper, Jasper Hale.  I'm Dylan's teacher." Jasper said, Charlie nodded.

" I'll leave you to him. " Jasper said and left while leaving Dylan in Charlie's care.

Dylan was puzzled would be an understatement.

How did Jasper stopped the car with just one hand?

How did he move so fast?

Was he even a human?

So many questions were going through his head and yet no answer. He was so lost in his thoughts that Charlie had to softly shook him.

" You okay Dylan? " He asked him. " I'm fine dad, let's just go home. " He said as he stood up from his place when the doctor arrived.

" Hello, Mr. Swan, I'm Carlisle Cullen, chief! " He said as he shook hands with Charlie. " I came to knew about a little accident happened earlier near your school and how you were saved. " He said.

" Mind if I talk to you personally in my office? " He asked Dylan. Dylan thought what harm will it do to him. " Okay. I'll be right back dad. " Dylan informed his father.

" Is he okay? Or something serious? " He asked. Carlisle shook his head, " no nothing like that, just a little chat to check if he isn't mentally affected by the accident. " He whispered the last part.

Dylan followed the older man to his office. Carlisle cautiously closed the door then turned to Dylan," You were saved by someone right? "

Dylan was surprised for sure as Carlisle didn't wasted a single second to get to the point. " You were saved by someone named Jasper. Am I correct? " He asked.

Dylan nodded, not knowing where this was going. " A bit of an advice kid, watch yourself from him. He's not what he seems to be. " He warned the boy.

" Okay. " Dylan awkwardly answered. " Is there anything else that you wanna talk about? " Dylan asked.  " No, you're free to go. Just don't forget what I told you. " The older man said. Dylan left the office and soon, he was sitting next to his father in the car.

Dylan was still puzzled after the incident and then his talk with Carlisle.

What did he mean by Jasper is not what he seems to be? Dylan asked himself.

With hundreds of questions in his mind, he arrived at his home. This day was certainly one of the weirdest day of his life.

A/N:- Hey everyone,

Here's the weekly update. Don't forget to tell me what you think about this chapter.

Vote.
Comment.
Follow.