008

ExistPROBABLY ON JULY 7TH Indigo said on call with her best friend "What if they I don't know try to kill us"Hayley said while doing her make up "Dude you watched too many horror movies" Indigo said while putting on her shoes getting out of her ho...

Exist
PROBABLY ON JULY 7TH
Indigo said on call with her best friend "What if they I don't know try to kill us"Hayley said while doing her make up "Dude you watched too many horror movies" Indigo said while putting on her shoes getting out of her house "Sheesh sorry but their entertaining in some sort of way" Hayley said putting away her make up " you have the tickets right" Hayley said looking at the screen " yes their in my bag" indigo said moving her phone "Dude hurry up" indigo said  while starting the car " you just got in your car my house is 6 minutes away calm down"

IM HERE
Indigo said parking her car and hanging up after seeing her friend getting out of her house while getting out of her car both girls running to hug each other "I've missed you so much holy crap" indigo said letting go opening the car door for Hayley "When she opens the door for me " Hayley said looking at her friend "this is the last time I'm being nice " Indigo said rolling her eyes getting in the car " stop your making me blush your making me soft" Hayley said sarcastically pouting "never do that again" indigo said Turing up the radio.

Lmao I hate the way I wrote it I tried fixing it but it won't