⚘ Smitten: OsaSuna

𝑶𝒎𝒆𝒈𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆 𝑨𝑼
𝑸𝒖𝒊𝒓𝒌'𝒔 𝑨𝑼/𝑴𝑯𝑨 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝑨𝑼

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

"This is a nice view, don't you think?"

Osamu said and stared at the view infront of them, Suna stared at him like he was an angel but snapped out of his thoughts.

"It's indeed a nice view, by the way. Why did you bring me here?"

Osamu chuckled and turned around to face Suna. He widens his palms open and a blue light surrounded his palm, Suna's eyes focused on it. He thinks that it's beautiful.

A purple flower then appeared on Osamu's palm. Osamu smiled softly and stretched his arms, the flower was now infront of Suna's chest. Suna's face flushed in a deep shade of pink.

"What's this for?"

Suna asked, completely curious why Osamu gave him a flower. Suna stared at the flower, his eyes sparkling a little.

'Beautiful...'

"Well I've wanted to tell you this since we became best friends..."

Suna's attention draws back to Osamu that paused. Osamu sighed and continued.

"Will you be my boyfriend? My omega? My one and only true love?"

There were tears in the corner of Osamu's eyes, welcoming rejection. Why would even Suna love an alpha like him? He asked himself that but he didn't give up and has the guts to confess to Suna. Osamu's eyes closed, still waiting for Suna's answer. He didn't see anything, he can't see the smile that was displaying on Suna's lips, which is rare since Suna doesn't smile often.

"Yes..."

Suna mumbled and fiddles with his fingers, Osamu didn't hear that clearly.

"Sorry didn't hear you.. what was that?"

Suna's smile slowly turns into a pout, his arms crossed together.

"You idiot! I said Yes!"

Suna said and jumped on Osamu, the both almost fell down but gladly Osamu was able to balance both of them. Suna hugged him tightly and nuzzled Osamu's neck.

"That means you're mine now?"

"Yes alpha~"

"And, does that mean that I have to get yer family's approval?"

Suna snickered and nodded.

"I guess this will be hard."

"It will be since my mom and sister are strict."

The omega caressed Osamu's cheek and continued to speak,

"It'll be fine though, I'll be right there."

The both of them smiled, it was indeed a happy noon. But the thing that they didn't know that 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 was watching them from afar.

ᴇɴᴅ

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

Some Information's ✨

Osamu Miya
Age: 17
Quirk: Creation
He basically can create anything, except for non-existing things And living things.
Class: 2-A
Second gender: Alpha

Rintarō Suna
Age: 17
Quirk: Fox Tail
He can make his tail larger and hit enemies with it, for some reasons he has fox features. Like fox ears!
Class: 2-A
Second gender: Omega