Chapter 1 - Broken Hearted

Lucy's POV

I woke up in a room i don't know. What am i even doing here? I try to remember what happen to me but my mind feels blank, I don't remember what happened to me. I don't know what my name is, where i live, and who am I, but...
Nothing... I can't remember.

No One's POV

While Lucy is thinking deep in her thoughts she didn't realize that somebody entered the room.

Natsu's POV

I came to visit Luce again. I still can't believe i was unable to protect my own nakama and bestfriend. This is the third month she hasn't woke up after that 'incident'. I entered the guild's infirmary, i was shocked to see Luce awake. I looked at her face, it seems like she's daydreaming.

"Oi Luce!" I shouted but she's still thinking.

"Luce! Luce! Luce!" I shouted again. This time she snapped out of it.

Lucy's POV

I hear someone calling Luce but I don't know who she was. I heard it again, this time it was louder, I think I'm 'Luce'. I want to know if that's my name. I snapped out from my daydreaming. I was shocked to see someone I don't know. Who is he?

Natsu's POV

"What's the matter with Luce?" I look at her face and she looks like she doesn't know me. I'm gonna tell her I'm sorry that i couldn't protect her.

"W-who are you?" Lucy asked shivering in fear.

"What do you mean Luce?" I asked, shocked. 'She doesn't remember me?! But the doctor said that it was only minor injuries, he didn't say anything about amnesia!' I say to myself still shocked that my very own bestfriend doesn't remember me.

"Luce? Is that my name? And who are you anyway?!" Lucy shouts.

Lucy's POV

Who is this person?! Okay 'Me' just calm down.......

Yosh! I'll ask him whats my name. You can do this just relax and don't panic.

No One's POV

Lucy: "Who are you and please tell what my name is. Is it Luce?"

Natsu's head was down and his bangs was covering his eyes so Lucy can't see him mad and sad at the same time.

Natsu: "Alright, I'll go tell the others that you're awake and my name is Natsu Dragneel." Natsu said clenching his fists.

Lucy: (Lucy's Mind: What's his problem?)

While Lucy is still sitting on the bed Natsu already exited the room, he was far away from Lucy's room, he then fell and punch the ground.

Natsu: "Why, why does it have to be her memories?!'

---------------------------

Cliffhanger!

Me: Sorry if its too short, and sorry for my bad grammars please correct me. Also please vote to who will I ship Lucy with? Is it Natsu, Sting, Gray, Rogue, Zeref, Cobra, Midnight??? Please choose! Sayonara Minna!

I DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL!!!!!
Hiro Mashima does!